Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I wonder if Bron's more recent playstyle has any influence on him going with a lowtop.
I don't know if the stats back it up, but it looks like he plays outside the paint a lot more now and more towards the 3point line.

I wonder if Bron's more recent playstyle has any influence on him going with a lowtop.
I don't know if the stats back it up, but it looks like he plays outside the paint a lot more now and more towards the 3point line.
Not being a jerk here (cause I’m thinking most people probably missed this) but it literally says this exact thing on NDC’s description for the 19 lows.

And I highly doubt Nike was thinking let’s make an older Kobe model the inspiration behind Lebron’s new shoe. He wore the ambassador model last season which was a pretty simple design. So add some knit and bring back forefoot Zoom which has been a staple of his shoes for a minute and you have the 20’s.

If you don’t like em holla
Certainly will. Already had you in mind. I don’t live you in the US and I had a fam member scoop my pair for when I return. By the time I can get to my pair, I’m assuming you will have already tracked a pair down. Nonetheless if I’m not happy With mine I’ll holler at you.

For anyone in NE Ohio, JD sports in beachwood mall has them and you can use military disco.

Grabbed some more ..

Attachments

• 640EAFA9-4749-495B-B5C8-449546A0F581.jpeg
    640EAFA9-4749-495B-B5C8-449546A0F581.jpeg
    306.7 KB · Views: 245
Back
Top Bottom