Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Like some of y’all I’m surprised this is the 20th shoe. I expected greater storytelling, but that’s on me, expectations and all.

I don’t think they look all that interesting either but I’m sure they’ll perform well. Curious to hear what the serious hoopers think.

20220902_171625.jpg
20220902_171538.jpg
20220902_171553.jpg

Had to make a little drive. Haven't tried it on yet but they seem like they SHOULD be comfy and the shoe is really dope in hand.

JD Sports seems to be getting these. Although some are waiting for an official word to let them go.

I went to the one in Indianapolis (Speedway location) to get these.

Excuse the picture taking skills or lack thereof lol

Last edited:
Like some of y’all I’m surprised this is the 20th shoe. I expected greater storytelling, but that’s on me, expectations and all.

I don’t think they look all that interesting either but I’m sure they’ll perform well. Curious to hear what the serious hoopers think.

Step in comfort sounds like it'll be good since it's cushlon, but just a single zoom unit in both the forefoot and the heel isn't something new or exciting at all. If you look at other more cushioned setups like the gt jump or the Jordan 36, those had a zoom strobel and an extra zoom unit underneath the forefoot.

Regardless, I couldn't get a pair in this colourway so I'll just cop the next one that releases

20220902_171625.jpg
20220902_171538.jpg
20220902_171553.jpg

Had to make a little drive. Haven't tried it on yet but they seem like they SHOULD be comfy and the shoe is really dope in hand.

JD Sports seems to be getting these. Although some are waiting for an official word to let them go.

Def would love to hear your initial thoughts once trying them on, and how traction feels

20220902_171625.jpg
20220902_171538.jpg
20220902_171553.jpg

Can you lift the insole and take a pic of the forefoot. Is it exposed like zoom strobel? Or does it have the stitched strobel fabric cover?

Just put them and be forewarned, I'm not a hooper but I love shoes. Ok so to start they feel amazing. Instant comfort.

The heel (interior) has this nice pocket almost that my heel rest in. This shoe is low but feels sturdy. Feels like this shoe should have solid lockdown internally. Ankle and heel support is definitely there. Nice foot bed as well.

Forgive my lack of shoe breakdown terminology.

20220902_185135.jpg

Ohio on the bottom. Nice touch

20220902_190227.jpg
20220902_190252.jpg
20220902_190502.jpg
20220902_190321.jpg

I hope these pics help.

Is the material like a soft fly knit or a lenoweave? Kinda looks like both
It's soft but feels well put together. If I were a hooper, these would be my preference over the LeBron 15.

They remind me of the 16 in some ways but the upper is softer. Better and more secure fit to than the 16, but not squeeze your fit discomfort that the 17 lows had.

It's soft but feels well put together. If I were a hooper, these would be my preference over the LeBron 15.

They remind me of the 16 in some ways but the upper is softer. Better and more secure fit to than the 16, but not squeeze your fit discomfort that the 17 lows had.
Sounds like a winner on court, time will tell. Probably gonna have to cop a few pairs of this model smh

I like the Lebron 8 patch behind the tongue.
Would be awesome to see a Lebron watch with these! So many possibilities!

Back
Top Bottom