• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Not about the 20, but found this at the library
1B334FA0-D49E-4F60-9B81-29C07594CAA4.jpeg

Interesting article

And as I mentioned earlier, people want lows these days. Back when Jordan was around, high tops were everywhere and they were the norm. Times have changed, and the LeBron line has changed with it.
It’s not about evolving. I don’t see a natural evolution. I see a DRASTIC change with the times, basically nothing borrow from his last mainline sig

but there have been drastic changes from the sig line throughout the run. 1-6 weren't very similar. There was that one chunk with the 7s-10s that had similarities and that's it. the 11 was a change from that. 12, 13, 14 were as well. 15 was a drastic change with the knit and sole. 16 changed the knit and was a lower model. 17 brought knitposite. 18 went back to a lower model. 19 was drastic.

I mean, **** changes. 20 years of a signature sneaker is unprecedented. Does anyone else besides Jordan have that many signature shoes? And even Jordan didn't play in all of 20 of em at the NBA level. Lebron's game has changed too. Plenty of reasons to warrant a switch up. g-time g-time said it perfectly. At the end of the day it's lebron's shoe and what he wants it to be.

We've seen plenty of other changes from bron over the years...
1663700403430.png

1663700424037.png

1663700556322.png

1663700477273.png

1663700511763.png

I mean, **** changes. 20 years of a signature sneaker is unprecedented. Does anyone else besides Jordan have that many signature shoes? And even Jordan didn't play in all of 20 of em at the NBA level. Lebron's game has changed too. Plenty of reasons to warrant a switch up. g-time g-time said it perfectly. At the end of the day it's lebron's shoe and what he wants it to be.

1663700403430.png

1663700424037.png

1663700556322.png

1663700477273.png

1663700511763.png
I agree with everything here, but I think he wants the sales to stop declining and push more into where sales are going. I think if he could have gotten Luka to sign to the brand that might have been big moving forward. But a part of me feels like he's betting on the fam and gonna put those boys in place to literally take over for him REAL soon..(NIL)etc..

1663700403430.png

1663700424037.png

1663700556322.png

1663700477273.png

1663700511763.png
The suit shorts will always 100% be a no go for me lmaooo. But yeah no athlete has had 20 signature shoes that they've actually played in. Lebron had the benefit of having a shoe deal right when he entered the league and then playing for this many years without retiring.

I mean this isn't Pokemon :rofl:

Yes usually there are design features that carry over to the new signatures but it' not a guarantee and honestly these are pretty similar to the 16's minus the air bubble.

Nike and Lebron want's him to play in his main line signature, Nike wants youth basketball and the weekend warrior playing in his signature. As long as the colorways hit I think they achieved that with this shoe. Only issue now I see is the price tag. Going to send a lot of people the way of Kyries, Giannis, and Puma melos due to that.

Can we stop with the doesn’t look like a Lebron? Lol first 6 sigs weren’t very much a like. 7-10 were the only ones that shared similarities. The 11 was a departure from those. So was the 12, 13, and def 14. 15 and 16 were too. His sigs look for the most part have changed each year. He’s been moving more towards a low for years. Best sig in a while

But it DOESN'T look like a typical LeBron. All his sigs have either been high or lowtop. This is the first time his sig out the gate is a lowtop.
The shoe doesn't carry any of the LeBron DNA from his past sigs.

18-19 was trash, Nike was widlin with the over use of air max features. Going to a non-visible in the 20 is major change for this line.
Lebron iand Nike knows they need to sell shoes, and that's what they gonna do with the 20 and how iTs made for the youth , they still need the younger generation to buy them up, and they gonna have a lower tier model if you can't drop $200 out the store on em.

this is great pivot for lebron and jason cause tbh, Jason hasn't had a hit imo since the 15 and before that is was the 8.

10s and 11s sold well. it was the 13s and 14s that did not. 15s sold well as well.

I was saying the 10's did sell well. The 10's were an amazing shoe.

The 11's sold well only off the strength of how well the previous models had done. The shoe had an extremely short shelf life. Even Bron himself didn't wear them. 15's were the Lebron Watch year half of that hype was manufactured.

Outside of NT I can't say I've seen anyone wear a Lebron sig after the 10. On court or casually. I see the soldiers more often.

It might depend on wear you live.

In the city of socal there's plenty of people wearing lebrons to hoop. I've seen more Lebrons than Kobes this year, but kyries still dominate both.

Back
Top Bottom