Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Just walked into my local finish line, and boom , said they only got 10 pairs , grabbed my size 11
EF01DFCB-C231-4D8F-B983-77ED5C1C7154.jpeg

Packaging is great. These feel a lil tight on the top of the foot. I'm having some other feet issues so I'll give them a better try when I figure that out.
The sizing on these make no sense.

I'm a 10.5 in most shoes but an 11 in air maxes and narrow runners. These fit me like a size 10 would.

TF is wrong with Lebron's feet :lol: (Don't answer that. I know.)

Called my local Jd and asked about them being out after Last week when he showed me them he said the 11/3 He said two other local finish lines are in trouble for having the shoes out yesterday early. They had to have them taken off the wall.

Makes no sense. Some breaking the release date. Some are not.

I hope the black aka Heat colorway isn’t limited.

ups is ****ing garbage. they will lie and say its delivered and keep that **** or they will deliver your ship to some other house and say they delivered to your house. ive seen that **** with my own eyes.

they have delivered shoes to my house a few times that werent even for me.

i believe in karma and i aint no douche bag so every time they did that i would personally deliver the shoes to the right addresses.

fed ex some *** holes too. they been leaving packages in my driveway in front of my garage door. what kind of **** is that?

ups is ****ing garbage. they will lie and say its delivered and keep that **** or they will deliver your ship to some other house and say they delivered to your house. ive seen that **** with my own eyes.

i believe in karma and i aint no douche bag so every time they did that i would personally deliver the shoes to the right addresses.

fed ex some *** holes too. they been leaving packages in my driveway in front of my garage door. what kind of **** is that?
Nah UPS is absolute worst. I work at a distribution facility for a local company (not UPS) and we get a ton of packages in every day. UPS straight throwing packages around in their truck, stepping on **** etc. They take horrible care of the packages they’re delivering and half the time steal stuff.

Plus I almost got hit head on by a UPS truck the other day, cause it was going really fast down the one lane gravel road I live on.

Years back I moved across the country and shipped about 10 boxes using UPS.

It literally looked like the rolled my boxes across the country and everything that could be broken was broken.

My boxes looked like this.

1665006124280.jpeg

1665006167070.jpeg

Attachments

• 1665006106086.jpeg
    1665006106086.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 33
I just got notification from UPS and NIke that a pair of running shoes I ordered was stolen in transit - in the UPS system. Damn. Now I have to reorder. Luckily I did in store pick up for my time machines.

You good man for that cause plenty of times I gotten other people packages and I would walk them to the rightful owner but everyone don't do that

Back
Top Bottom