Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Just left my local Hibbets, they didn’t have the Xmas 20’s in nor will they be getting em smh. Will check out House of Hoops after leaving this hoop session. Was gonna cop and bring em, but these will do instead

image.jpg

The channels on your ball is looking rather sad.

Mine is the exact same on two of my Wilson NBA game balls. The worse one has a chunk missing whereas my Spalding balls are even older but still look new except for the leather panels

Rauf was playing or played in the Big 3 last I saw

*Edit: Almost forgot. Just left the gym, there was a guy wearing the Debuts when we first started playing. I think he ran a game in them, maybe 2 then switched over to the VF pair…asked why he said they were too tight and not broken in yet. Maybe those fit like the Trinity pair idk personally.

That’s what a lot of online reviews said. So glad I went straight EP this time haha, fit is a1!

Some reviews said the south beast pink leather pair is even stiffer and tighter.

I use Wilson evolutions, but only cause that’s what almost every high school in the nation uses.
Yeah definitely!

I was always a TF 1000 head growing up. Took me a bit to get used to how wide the evolution channels are. A well broken in nba ball is just so fun to shoot and play with. The lack of excess cushioning makes it so snappy on the handle and it really rolls off the finger tips on every shot. Also since it’s leather you get much more spin and stuff on layups.

I had 5 different basketballs in my work locker and rotated them depending on who I was training or practicing with. The fiba ball is even easier to shoot. The extra panels make the ball feel smaller for us mere mortals with normal sized hands.

I use Wilson evolutions, but only cause that’s what almost every high school in the nation uses.

Yeah I got rid of two of them a couple of years ago because they get slippery the older they get and bought NBA basketballs.

I finally broke down and bought a Wilson EVO NXT a month or two ago to get back used to shooting those.

So that I didn't suck when I played with others with Wilson Evolutions because of the weight and feel difference! :rofl:

I still don't like Evolutions, I call those "The Sh*tty Balls". :rofl:

I believe the newer ones break in quicker but it’s definitely a process.

Btw, tried another Hibbets no luck BUT scored at FTL/HoH
F6C55E06-D17B-4F81-B620-90167B344580.jpeg

Glad that you scored!

And yes, the Wilson NBA balls are MUCH easier to break in and are much better than the Spalding's when brand new!

I prefer the Spalding to the Wilson when they're both broken in.

The new Wilson's will leave your hands rough also, and the bounce and spin weird. It takes some getting used to.

Best spot to cop the NBA balls? They’re all $199? And never go on disco?

My Wilson evo is getting beat and that’s all my run uses. But always wanted to try the nba

Best spot to cop the NBA balls? They’re all $199? And never go on disco?

My Wilson evo is getting beat and that’s all my run uses. But always wanted to try the nba

I paid retail for all of mine. Going to order a 3rd cause the channels are tore up.

He took it but left two new ones in its place. Of course he never asked me. Lol. Guess he didn’t wanna deal with break in time. The leather balls take a while to break in. He spent a few summers working out at my gym with Mahmoud Abdul

Damn shame what happened to Ben Gordon. Last I heard he was chasing strangers around with a stick in NY, got arrested, ended up in the hospital, and tried to escape.

Think he has a drug addiction problem or something.

The narrative woulda been way diff if Schroder hit the shot though

"lebron is the goat because he was able to make a pass successfully and put his teammates in scoring position despite losing his shoe in the seconds of the thrilling win against the hornets!!!!"
you sound like a hater

The narrative woulda been way diff if Schroder hit the shot though

"lebron is the goat because he was able to make a pass successfully and put his teammates in scoring position despite losing his shoe in the seconds of the thrilling win against the hornets!!!!"
you sound like a hater
I mean look at the name. 🤣😬 Kobe Stans have hated Bron since Day 1, right along with Jordan Stans.

side note: Fans are not the same as Stans. I'm a huge fan of both Kobe AND Jordan... and Lebron. Stans of any of them are all the same, though, and they all hate the other 2 guys.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom