Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
We need special pair when that happens.
Wouldn’t mine those Laker 16s, purple AZG, or the art basel redone with purple hits

I just can't get down with those. For one, I absolutely loathe gum bottoms. Two, the print on the forefoot and underneath swoosh looks like wrapping paper on a birthday present from the early 90's. There's nothing subtle or artistic about that print. There are literally repeating images of basketballs. How lazy

1673147928113.png

All star!

So yall going for the olive pair??

I can't do it. I want to, since I gave in and ordered a different colorway (went out of stock and got canceled) even after swearing I wouldn't after seeing someone say they rolled their ankle 3 times in em, but other people are saying it's the best bball shoe in a minute, so I want to at least try em. But I had a chance for the Christmas colorway but that green is nasty. That Markkanen dunk was even nastier and hearing that those are the widest-fitting of the currently released colorways had my ear, but they'll just look ridiculous on foot for me personally. The olives will look like I'm ballin in penny loafers. And just personally I look at them and they don't really do much for me and right now I'd rather have some of the other pairs to play in before those. That Akron one would be great for me, but of course those won't release. But some of the upcoming colorways should be dope. I can't do the whites either because typically I play outside and they would turn real nasty looking real quick this spring.

I can't do it. I want to, since I gave in and ordered a different colorway (went out of stock and got canceled) even after swearing I wouldn't after seeing someone say they rolled their ankle 3 times in em, but other people are saying it's the best bball shoe in a minute, so I want to at least try em. But I had a chance for the Christmas colorway but that green is nasty. That Markkanen dunk was even nastier and hearing that those are the widest-fitting of the currently released colorways had my ear, but they'll just look ridiculous on foot for me personally. The olives will look like I'm ballin in penny loafers. And just personally I look at them and they don't really do much for me and right now I'd rather have some of the other pairs to play in before those. That Akron one would be great for me, but of course those won't release. But some of the upcoming colorways should be dope. I can't do the whites either because typically I play outside and they would turn real nasty looking real quick this spring.
This was the longest way of saying no that I’ve ever seen

So yall going for the olive pair??
Easy pass for me. They're too muted. I don't think I've ever liked a hoops shoe with that type of color palette. Browns and tans and baby dookie green. I'll repeat what I said before that I think they're executed nicely, but that type of color scheme has never worked for me personally on a hoops shoe. It's like they're going for the LeBron XX "L.L. Bean Nature Walk"

Back
Top Bottom