Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
$212 shipped from UNKNWN Miami, ain’t even mad. I got screwed out of a pair of these and 112 8s many moons ago when they were still just samples. Glad to be able to cop for a fraction of the cost :pimp:

F147A649-E774-4840-945A-687F96966929.jpeg

Now I’m feeling like I need these HWC just off the strength. Was never my fav cw but the nostalgia and this my fav Lebron silhouette may constitute a purchase from me. Need two SBs by any means though. Patiently waiting for updates about those.

Come to think of it these would actually serve as a more than suitable replacement for my long gone Entourages that got playground busted when I tried to get fancy and hoop in them back in 2019. Joints was talking to me after about 8 lateral cuts lol. Still sick about it. Loved that shoe. Never got the sole re-glued after that and just had to let em die. I think these would for sure help fill that void and the nice materials that the V1 offers doesn’t hurt. So I’m in if I can get lucky at retail.

Checking resale prices and they aren't too bad. If I miss I should still get them close to retail. Just have to wait it out.

Big Bang 9s and a couple 10s pure platinum and gold medals, if there good to wear I’m gonna cop them
All of them went up in price for my size. I actually sold my Pure Platinums. Should’ve copped the gold medals when their price went down after they hit the outlets. Also them Crown Jewels.

I shoulda jumped on Big Bangs like 3 years ago. They took a huge dip in price I remember seeing nearly DS pairs going for slightly over $200. My size in LJ9s Big Bangs is so hard to find. Those and Swingmans are the only 2 pairs I still need.

On another note, what's everyone's prediction on the LW tomorrow? My guess is Nike pulls a **** move and drops the HWC or it's the MN 8 lows. I definitely think it's one of those 2.

Extra side note, I saw a chick here in Perth Australia with the LJ 95s!

Back
Top Bottom