• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Random speculation:

The SB is this months LW and it will release at the usual boutiques and vendors on the 23rd

Man I just can’t get down with MNs. I know that’s an unpopular take in here but I’m not huge on Lebron lows and the cw to this day does nothing for me (more of a Lebron 9 MN guy). I think the appeal steers from the fact that they were uber limited the first time they released. The shoe itself is an easy pass IMO. I just need the SBs above all else. Hope they become as easily available as these MNs are.
If you're not into mns or lows, that's cool. Np

But I don't agree with the suggestion that they are only appealing because they were limited the first time around.

They aren't my favorite pair by far, but in person, they are much much much better than I anticipated...availability has NEVER been a part of the equation when it comes to what shoes I like or buy.

Received mines too, love them, but again, they fit small to me... I used to have Sprites and Mangos in a 12 but these will need a bit of time to break in before the 12 is comfortable. (no i don't have fat feet)

I'd take MN a tiny bit over retail, but even though based on the hype of the shoe and non-US release right now that the prices are basically mad affordable considering those factors I'm happy to see lots of members who really wanted them be able to grab relatively hassle free.

Random speculation:

The SB is this months LW and it will release at the usual boutiques and vendors on the 23rd

it almost has to be IF they are Going to release them in May. If June is the month for the Sprites and they don’t drop the SBs, I don’t see when they would.....

Mine just touched down. Hopefully will hoop in them Sunday
34475937-1940-40B1-A34F-AD4F022EACB6.jpeg

Same. Idc about how limited kicks are.
If I like it enough then I don’t mind paying whatever the resell price is. Of course Retail is the goal but my desire determines what “I’m” willing to pay.
I over pay ALL the time but it saves me time.
Time is also money fellas.

The confirmed thought on MNs is that they fit like the OGs right? If so, I'm going half size up.

Man I just can’t get down with MNs. I know that’s an unpopular take in here but I’m not huge on Lebron lows and the cw to this day does nothing for me (more of a Lebron 9 MN guy). I think the appeal steers from the fact that they were uber limited the first time they released. The shoe itself is an easy pass IMO. I just need the SBs above all else. Hope they become as easily available as these MNs are.

See I’m the same exact way regarding the SBs :lol:

Seems like people are panic buying those miami night 8s...So many people have been paying resell on facebook...I mean why not just wait for the US release...Wouldn't that just drive the prices down once that happens??

Hardly anyone in here is paying that much over retail so far. Not to mention there’s still no concrete announcement on them

Received mines too, love them, but again, they fit small to me... I used to have Sprites and Mangos in a 12 but these will need a bit of time to break in before the 12 is comfortable. (no i don't have fat feet)

This is why I’m worried about paying resell for MNs. Don’t even know which size to go for (no option to go a half size up as a big footer).

This is why I’m worried about paying resell for MNs. Don’t even know which size to go for (no option to go a half size up as a big footer).
Just for reference. I have all the 8 retro in size 13. Don’t get me wrong they fit snug. Not uncomfortable just a real good lock down. Toe box is a little tight but not painful. The insole in the 8 is super thick. Will definitely flatten out with wear. Below is where my big toes is. So there is definitely a little room if you are wearing casual, tts will be tight for the first few wears. If your hooping and wearing elite socks you might wanna .5 up or swap the insole. FYI I DO NOT HAVE WIDE FEET.
F94292AD-B6AA-4A6B-A7EC-02F9262F9D3D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom