Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
10.5 fit me perfect in Lebron VII retro while a 10.5 choked my feet bad in HWC VIII
I've gone to 11.5 for HWC, Sprite and SJ.
I'd take the insole out and use a thinner one from another pair of Nikes you own before making any other moves.

It's impossible for anyone else to give you good advice on how YOUR feet fit in YOUR shoes.

Imo there's no difference in size between any of the v1 pairs... Maybe a slight difference between v1 and v2.

I'd take the insole out and use a thinner one from another pair of Nikes you own before making any other moves.

It's impossible for anyone else to give you good advice on how YOUR feet fit in YOUR shoes.

Imo there's no difference in size between any of the v1 pairs... Maybe a slight difference between v1 and v2.
Thanks for the advice. Just wanted to hear some other people's experiences.

Finally!
52D857A7-37A4-44A7-8257-FD6824057378.jpeg 2FEFEE12-A939-4E27-83F0-9242E50FC0E4.jpeg

Group shot
1628434688129.jpeg
Still haven’t decided if I want to put yellow laces in the Lakers pair or paint the upper eyestay purple
do both...paint the eyestay purple (like they should've been in the first place) and put yellow laces on for contrast

Still on the hunt for SJ8... Just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger on X or Goat... Hard to find a local deal here in the Bay Area.

Was just going to say the SJ's are impressive af in person. I didn't realize it did that holographic look. Whole shoe gives Gym Reds a run for premium look/quality. Seriously tough.
Wow, that's impressive. Can't wait to get mine in hand. As much trash as I talk about Nike I heavily applaud them for what they did with the Retro 8. They hit it out of the park all the way around.

nike-lebron-8-new-10-8-01.jpg

nike-lebron-8-new-10-8-04.jpg

nike-lebron-8-new-10-8-06.jpg

nike-lebron-8-new-10-8-03.jpg

Wonder if any of these will ever drop. Those Charcoal/Bulls 8’s are tuff

Got the pics from “upcoming colorways” posts from 10 years ago so they not fakes :lol:

Only pair I remotely like out of those are those Chinas. Rest are easy passes.

Wow, that's impressive. Can't wait to get mine in hand. As much trash as I talk about Nike I heavily applaud them for what they did with the Retro 8. They hit it out of the park all the way around.

One of the rare times when everyone saying they are better in person is actually true. Sock liner, materials, etc. and the holo work gave me unexpected nostalgia. I want to see a few more though. They can do a lot with these.

Back
Top Bottom