Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Are those Grizzlies, Bulls and Heat shorts discontinued due to the Just Don’s?

I only got two pairs of SBs. Bigger sizes are more expensive so I haven’t Lewis’s up. :frown:

Just unboxed my SJ from Ebay..definitely a dope pair. This is my list of retro 8s ranked:
Gym Reds
HWC
Miami Nights
South Beach
Graffiti (tie)
Sprites (tie)
Space Jams

Attachments

• 20210823_151406.jpg
    20210823_151406.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 2,380
Saw these at the Clearance Store.

$100. They were too small, so I passed. They’re really nice IP.
111AD62E-659F-4CF8-A79B-679C3276ACF7.jpeg

Do they still do phone orders ?

Thank you for posting this. I will wait on these to drop further in price. Right now on Stockx, Goat and ebay, a size 11 is around $220 shipped, but I can wait it out.

Do they still do phone orders ?

Thank you for posting this. I will wait on these to drop further in price. Right now on Stockx, Goat and ebay, a size 11 is around $220 shipped, but I can wait it out.
Nah Nike stopped phone orders forever ago

Small sizes 7-8.5 dropped to $150...

So happy that I'm a sneaker lover that goes against the wave. It has made buying the sneakers I like a little bit easier.

Never been into dunks, and I like Jordan 1s, but I ain't tripping. As far as collabs go, when you take the name off of them, there's just not many aesthetically pleasing pairs out there. Imo.

Last edited:
So happy that I'm a sneaker lover that goes against the wave. It has made buying the sneakers I like a little bit easier.

Never been into dunks, and I like Jordan 1s, but I ain't tripping. As far as collabs go, when you take the name off of them, there's just not many aesthetically pleasing pairs out there. Imo.
I actually dont like anything OW or TS so, like you, I buy a lot of stuff that isn't hype atm. I have 3 pairs of J1s(all non hype pairs) and a handful of dunks (older non hype and newer non hype). I really hate anything that is hype bc imo it's ugly as you know what.

I'm size 12 in the 8s, 11.5 in the 7s, size 12 in the 17s and 15s. Size 11.5 in Jordan XIs. What size should I get in Retro LeBron 3s?

I actually dont like anything OW or TS so, like you, I buy a lot of stuff that isn't hype atm. I have 3 pairs of J1s(all non hype pairs) and a handful of dunks (older non hype and newer non hype). I really hate anything that is hype bc imo it's ugly as you know what.
Chits a gimmick bro. Take any idea they do that has a name to it, take the name off of it and make it a gr, and most of them line bargain bins. Imo

Back
Top Bottom