Nike Lebron 9 Retro

TTS 13 fits fine to me and have no issues. 13.5 is pretty nonexistent. 14 is fine but a little too much room.

I know your pinky toe screaming right now
As I’ve said many times before, I’m a true 14 in most shoes and even i have pinky issues in the LBJ 9s after a while, especially when I’m sitting for a long period of time (ie travel). However, i couldnt wear a 14.5 and a 15 would be massive.

I dont know where the tts talk started from, but my pinky toe was doing the Shannon Sharpe the moment I thought about it

shannon-sharpe-shay.gif

Not many Lebrons are TTS..............The only size 11s i have are the 12s, 14s, 15s.

I have 3,7,8,9,11,16,17,18,19 all 11.5. Mostly because i have wide feet and they`re really tight.

EDIT* Actually, my Lebron 8s that are leather/suede are size 12. The others are 11.5

So the .5 up still holds true. That’s good to know. I know when initially bought my first pair of OG 9s I was sick when they came in from Nike my regular size 10. I put my foot in my foot felt scrunched. I knew never again even with the 10s.

I have BB’s (paid resale after bishin’ about the retail price😔) and the WTT pair. It seems like the next pair is the Lebronald Palmer lows and then they’re moving on to the two’s, the three’s and then fours at the end of the year. This is disappointing news if they’re not releasing anymore 9s for the foreseeable future.

As a big footer (11.5), I hope we get more retro nines. I can say the nine was the best in area of colorways.

But...I'd prefer they release retro Lebrons like they do Jordans. It shouldn't be they focus on one model. I think it would be better and interest the fans and help educate/promote Nike Basketball design.

You can literally find it in the last few pages.

Again, everyone's foot is different. Unless, you actually measure it with one of those thingiees. And also try on the shoes, it's hard to determine the appropriate sizing.

Like vaccines, it's a personal matter. So all of the general recommendations are good...but anyone completely relying on the opinions or recommendations of internet strangers like someone named spiderjericho...may want to get their sanity or common sense checked.

^^^Yes, you did. You also called me a small footer.

And said the critically small supplied size 11.5 was not. Fake News. Just Kidding.

No, there are definitely dissenters and anti-vaxxers in this thread.

You can literally find it in the last few pages.

Again, everyone's foot is different. Unless, you actually measure it with one of those thingiees. And also try on the shoes, it's hard to determine the appropriate sizing.

Like vaccines, it's a personal matter. So all of the general recommendations are good...but anyone completely relying on the opinions or recommendations of internet strangers like someone named spiderjericho...may want to get their sanity or common sense checked.

You keep calling that mRNA resequencer gene a vaccine. It's getting weird.

Back
Top Bottom