Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Now someone is accusing me of being a vaxxer. First, small footer and now this?

My personal recommendation is to go a half-sized down!! So you 11.5ers, get that 11. Don't waste your time on that 11.5 or 12.

No its just a tongue and cheek joke. You still a small footer though. Need to hit the gym and bulk up those toes if you want to finally cross the big foot line...

These things are so worth it:
P1100756.JPG
P1100760.JPG
P1100758.JPG

And these things are comfy straight outta the box too. I guess I'm so used to Brons being so heavy, these are a nice change.

As far as sizing goes, TTS for sure. I wear 11.5's as my TTS and in all my LeBrons, and these fit very similar. Some ppl said these were cheap earlier, and I would have to disagree. The material on the back side of the tongue does have a cheap feel to it, but the rest of the shoe is great.

Ended up paying $395 total, but it was worth it.

Edit: Seller also included the original receipt from Reynolds and Sons, which was nice. Never even heard of that place.
These things are so nice. Got a lot of compliments today checking out shoe stores in the mall. Also comfortable, even though I went TTS.

I just find it hilarious that we have arguments about it. To be SAFE, size half size up for the Lebrons 8-10.
It's been said a million times in the 8 thread and like half a million here. There are OUTLIERS who can go TTS in the 8/9 but the MAJORITY need to size up. Mind boggling people still aren't listening to this. The 10 is def half up too. A lot of us have been around since the OG 8-10 and many even before that. The OGs were at least half up and that still holds true to the retros. My OG V1 8 fit EXACTLY like my HWC 8s. EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Idk if it’s just the BB, but they aren’t anywhere near as snug as I remember 9s being.
My pair came in today and I just said the same thing, I think I possibly could’ve gone TTS but I’m not sure how much smaller that size 11 would feel. My 11.5 not too much room where I’ll say they are too big though

My pair came in today and I just said the same thing, I think I possibly could’ve gone TTS but I’m not sure how much smaller that size 11 would feel. My 11.5 not too much room where I’ll say they are too big though

I think I def could of done TTS. They have a lot of dead space in them towards the front and sides of the toe box. Arent overly big but a lot more roomy then any model that I size up on like recent kyries kds and Lebron 8s.

I think I def could of done TTS. They have a lot of dead space in them towards the front and sides of the toe box. Arent overly big but a lot more roomy then any model that I size up on like recent kyries kds and Lebron 8s.
Yeah I agree, if I can try on my tts to compare I would definitely swap

Can't believe I'm saying this but I could have gone TTS on the retro BB9s... these do not fit like the OGs at all. I sized up .5 and I don't mind the extra wiggle room, do the South Coast and WTT fit the same with the Big Bangs? Thanks

edit: typo

I have WTT in my TTS 13 and South Coasts in a 14. 14. Much prefer the 13. 14s Aren’t huge but there’s more space than I’d like.

I have WTT in my TTS 13 and South Coasts in a 14. 14. Much prefer the 13. 14s Aren’t huge but there’s more space than I’d like.

Thanks I think I'll just go with the same size as my big bangs. Time to hunt for a good price!

Glad to have the Big Bang’s back in the collection. I do like the OG color better. Was more of a lighter orange. The retros are much darker but still a nice shoe. More pumped about the watch the thrones and was a grail shoe for me back in 2012. Nike basketball is for the people. Just need them to retro the KD IV. need the weatherman’s, yotd back and need to check the nerfs off the grail list.
97607D72-E0B8-453A-9B72-FB5BA53D090B.jpeg
1DA42FD5-D677-4AA0-AD72-94E5D092A463.jpeg

Glad to have the Big Bang’s back in the collection. I do like the OG color better. Was more of a lighter orange. The retros are much darker but still a nice shoe. More pumped about the watch the thrones and was a grail shoe for me back in 2012. Nike basketball is for the people. Just need them to retro the KD IV. need the weatherman’s, yotd back and need to check the nerfs off the grail list.
97607D72-E0B8-453A-9B72-FB5BA53D090B.jpeg
1DA42FD5-D677-4AA0-AD72-94E5D092A463.jpeg
I agree not a fan as much of the retro compared to the OG. I opened my box and wasn’t in love with them. The orange is definitely darker and threw me off. Still love the 9 overall it is a beautifully designed shoe.

I agree not a fan as much of the retro compared to the OG. I opened my box and wasn’t in love with them. The orange is definitely darker and threw me off. Still love the 9 overall it is a beautifully designed shoe.
Yes bro not even close. I am honestly on the hunt for the OG pair now cus those look so much better.

Back
Top Bottom