Nike LeBron IV Retro

and thats the B day colorway. They dropped as a special pack with the sneaker box / bag. I think they dropped on his actual birthday also.

The sneakers were there to match the HWC uniforms

People who’ve been wearing the 4 retros a good amount - how durable would you say they’ve been? Got the Anthracites to wear in the rain and thinking if I should keep them for that or return.

i had a pair of fairfax 4s years ago that i got from a homie who played there..... man do i regret letting them go... even though they were a size 16 lol

People who’ve been wearing the 4 retros a good amount - how durable would you say they’ve been? Got the Anthracites to wear in the rain and thinking if I should keep them for that or return.
Still tanks!! But you bought them as a rain boot?

This is exactly why I feel how I feel about Lebron's line overall, a lot of cool concept cws, but there are a lot that are novelty and don't stand the test of time. That being said...I'd appreciate the dunkman cw IVs.

Yeah I got a chance to actually try on the FP’s @ Kith last week. They’re beauties on the shelf, but on-foot is a different story for me at this point in time. The years made me forget they’re like boots lol.

Still a dope *** shoe, nonetheless. May grab a pair just for showcasing at the crib. From a design standpoint the IVs are one of the best Nike hoops shoes, IMO.

They really ain’t age well, especially for a 250 price tag.

How often cats gon rock some cereal footwear lol

150 max for me, I can do without em and just remember the old days.

Bruh once I got home, took a nap, and went to put them on and saw the fruity pebbles logo, that’s when I said “nah this ain’t it right now lol”.

150 and below, yeah. Lol

UPS tried to get your boy.... :smh:
IMG_3370.jpeg

I bet they saw the shoes & was like **** these. :lol:

PO

Love the anthracite pair but would need on a discount.

Not on sale yet but give it a min. Restocking like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom