Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Sorry if this was asked before, but does anyone feel a difference between the + and regular versions? Tried on both, and I guess I felt a minimal difference but don't know if it was just the pairs I tried.
Trying to ID a pair soon to ball in, and don't know if the extra money for the + would be worth it.

I believe the only difference between the two is the technology to track your jumping and what not. Here is my + pair

I wonder what other shoes will have that basketball+ technology.  It seems like speculation thus far is the Lebron X.  I'm liking my Hyperdunk ID with the + but I've always like the hyperdunk line.  It would be interesting to see what other shoes come out with it and if the keep that $110 price bump for it.

Well done on the IDS Los NYC. I am trying to decide which GR pair I want to get, but can't really pick between home USA, volt Brasil, and lime green/white. I probably will only grab one of this shoe, so trying to decide carefully. In the end, I probably default to the Brasil CW, since I have KD usas, and lime green/white will dirty up in a hurry.

I want to know how these are compared to the Hyperfuses. I hear that hyperfuses are a little hard on the feet but much lighter. I want to see some finished + or non + IDs posted up here :smile:. :tongue:

Mine came in today from NDC...

Went on the feet immediately and will be worn all day today and tomorrow to break them in a lil bit...
are those M7s in the background??
smokin.gif

nice 'dunks by the way. I was able to pick up the USAs on drop day in Vegas while on vacation lol.  I rotate them with the volt huaraches for hoopin.

How do these fit? I wear 10.5 in Kobe 7s and 11 in Lebron 9s just so you can get an idea.

How do these fit? I wear 10.5 in Kobe 7s and 11 in Lebron 9s just so you can get an idea.

get 10.5

i'm going to write a review soon.. these shoes are amazing. better than the kobe 7's. they feel like the kobe 6's but a high top.

get 10.5
i'm going to write a review soon.. these shoes are amazing. better than the kobe 7's. they feel like the kobe 6's but a high top.
I've heard nothing but good things about them. Just don't know what color way to get. Thinking about the USA.

get 10.5
You can't even compare KB7s to these HDs...

HDs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KB7s.

7s were straight trash. These are phenomenal. However, with a back injury, I've only been able to play in these 2-3 times...I'm dying to be back on the courts.

Still haven't gotten use to going back to high (or mid) tops...So I kinda want the HD lows...

Back
Top Bottom