Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Nah, I just liked the blue color.

I had so many more posts, but my history got all messed up on the site change. I posted pics of some more IDs I made, LeBron MVPs, but I think they evaporated.

These are probably the best performance hyperdunk in the hyperdunk series

They should keep the same concept for next year but add zoom to the forefoot. It would be awesome.

2012>2008>2011>2010

For real, I've never been a fan of any Hyperdunks until this year. Waiting for them to go on the low tho :nerd:

@JerseySauce and raptors129, it is Electric Green. Pretty happy bout them, they look so much better in person.

Thanks Jaser.....to me the electric green turned out to be more of a volt colorway in my opinion (at least on my id's).

JS"

Thanks Jaser.....to me the electric green turned out to be more of a volt colorway in my opinion (at least on my id's).

JS"
I was gonna say that, too. They look volt to me, especially the outsole. Do you have any Volt colored IDs? Curious to see the difference between Volt and Electric Green in this particular model.

Can't stop coming in here to look at those Blue Glow iDs. I can see them getting done a lot. Maybe Nike should release those. :nerd:

Here's some more pics fellas for the ones that asked. The Olympic colorway is the same exact pair (I added red laces) that LeBron wore against France in the London opener. As you can see, the quality is superb on these IDs.

damn these are both nice!!! I was thinking about ID'ing the Olympic ones they wore...now you made me want them for real...thank you!!!

So tempted to get the Blue Glow sports pack even at $250 (looks very nice in person). You guys think they will go on sale after a little while?

Last edited:
So tempted to get the Blue Glow sports pack even at $250 (looks very nice in person). You guys think they will go on sale after a little while?
Yeah they probably will and on eastbay you can already use the 20% off code on them. You couldn't at first but they are sitting and as soon as the price comes down I'm getting the USA ones. Already have the blue ones.

Here's a pic of my ID"s (on right).  The hyperdunks on the left are Volt.  The ones on the right are electric green.  Not sure I''ll keep them.  LOL 

JS"

I usually wear 14 (Hyperdunk 2011 for example), I tried these on and they seemed a bit narrow (tight in the arch area), will these loosen up? Or do I need to get a 15?

Here's a pic of my ID"s (on right).  The hyperdunks on the left are Volt.  The ones on the right are electric green.  Not sure I''ll keep them.  LOL 

JS"

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of electric greens with GITD sole. Please post some more pictures if you can so I can be 100% sure. Thanks

Pardon the delay fellas....here's some more pics (camera phone). 

Just an FYI....the soles are NOT GITD.  NOT GITD.  The soles I selected are translucent eletric green but as you can see they turned out more translucent volt in my opinion. 

JS"

Back
Top Bottom