Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

My ID+ hyperdunks designed with Volt, Blue Glow and Glow in the Dark accents (flywire and toe swoosh which look white normally like in this picture)- been playing with them daily for a couple of weeks now and love them and love seeing my stats - anyone else out there with some ID+ versions or the plus versions at all?

finally copped my USAs to ball in. I must say..im pretty impressed.

Easily top 3 in my book as far as performance. Comfortable, good traction, and light weight.

My ID+ hyperdunks designed with Volt, Blue Glow and Glow in the Dark accents (flywire and toe swoosh which look white normally like in this picture)- been playing with them daily for a couple of weeks now and love them and love seeing my stats - anyone else out there with some ID+ versions or the plus versions at all?

I got my USA + in but haven't balled in them yet. How often do you play ball?

the more i hear about them the more i want them, can lows freakin drop already>

[h4]On Vehicle For Delivery Today[/h4]
happy.gif

Last edited:
@DEpast dang homie you made of money? liking the blue glow black. how many of those are id pairs?

Here's some more pics fellas for the ones that asked. The Olympic colorway is the same exact pair (I added red laces) that LeBron wore against France in the London opener. As you can see, the quality is superb on these IDs.

Back
Top Bottom