Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Are the non Nike+ USA's still available anywhere? Can't find them online or any stores around me.

Are the non Nike+ USA's still available anywhere? Can't find them online or any stores around me.
http://search.jimmyjazz.com/search?keywords=lunar+hyperdunk+&x=0&y=0

Couple colorways, but USA's are gone 
frown.gif

the puerto rico and china cw's are on sale on fnl for $110. Once the volts go on sale, I'll be scooping them up
coupon code expired....im copping as soon as the pink ones go on sale....BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!

Anyone with flat feet hooping in these? I can't really tell how they'd feel going game speed just by trying them on..

Any help is appreciated

these shoes are performance beasts.... copped the brazil away cw, love em. just hope the lunar doesnt bottom too quick

will probably cop another cw, maybe wait for lows

these shoes are performance beasts.... copped the brazil away cw, love em. just hope the lunar doesnt bottom too quick

will probably cop another cw, maybe wait for lows

def want the lows to drop already, no idea whats taking so long :smh:

Balled in these a few times and i must say they perform better than any other hyperdunk before and better than any shoes right now on the market this year. Yes i think they're better than Lebron IX elite, KD IV, Kobe VII, Jordan 2012, Fly Wade etc.

Shoes feel like a high cut version of Kobe VI with better traction. Can't wait for the low top version. I actually prefer low top over high cut. I wouldn't even complain if they make the hyperdunk 2012 low as the new Kobe VIII

FINALLY got these here in Europe.

Already played a game in these and to say the least, ppl were a little confused :D

Think pinks look great in person, just not something I would rock.

Anyone picking up gold medals?

Back
Top Bottom