Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

What do you think the price will drop down to?
The black and silver cw was $89 at some FTls last week. Im guessing some of the away olympic cws (none of which i was vibing with) will follow suit shortly. If those blu n yello DCs come down tho i might pick up a couple pairs.

The black and silver cw was $89 at some FTls last week. Im guessing some of the away olympic cws (none of which i was vibing with) will follow suit shortly. If those blu n yello DCs come down tho i might pick up a couple pairs.

My bad, I meant for the Nike + ones...

My bad, I meant for the Nike + ones...
O, I bet that doesnt happen for a while as Nike is gonna rly be tryin to sell this tech in the $315 lebron x so they wont want there to be a + option for a lot less money. When thry do come down tho im expecting them to go for $179 like these elites that just dropped in price.

O, I bet that doesnt happen for a while as Nike is gonna rly be tryin to sell this tech in the $315 lebron x so they wont want there to be a + option for a lot less money. When thry do come down tho im expecting them to go for $179 like these elites that just dropped in price.

Appreciate the response bro.

Anyone know where/if I can still find the home USAs ($140 version) in an 11.5? I called about 8 different stores today and couldn't find a pair

Did Eastbay rep say they would get them eventually?

Anyone know where/if I can still find the home USAs ($140 version) in an 11.5? I called about 8 different stores today and couldn't find a pair
Did Eastbay rep say they would get them eventually?

We do not expect them in at this time. However, we do have the Olympic Nike Hyperdunk + Sport Pack (product 24948100) on our website now.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Here is a photo on foot of my Lunar Hyperdunks iD, I received them 2 weeks ago and so far I'm loving them! One of the best performance shoes on the market

idk but i saw the hyperdunk + version (crimson red and blue glow) going for 113 at finishline at dolphin mall last week.

Last edited:
Fam, any chance you could do a side shot of the shoe? Or more overall pics? :nerd: I still wanna do the yeezy colorway, but still hesitant.

why dont you do something diff bro, this would have been done plenty of times, nike prob sik of making the iD lol..

These do fit small. I'm a true 9, but should've got a 9.5

I bought four pairs, including two IDs, before trying the 9 on. LOL. I'll manage.

Luong, here are a couple of pics... 

The+Lonely+Island+bruce+willis+is+dead.gif

I hate the big swoosh sometimes so it's nicer black on black.

could be in store price only but that cheap? doubt that can be 100 % correct. If anything Nike would drop them around 189.

Back
Top Bottom