Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Originally Posted by KG21

This colorway is ridiculous, and I meant that in a good way.

But I will be passing on these as I actually run in my running shoes and based off your guys' comments, these aren't that great for running, better for walking. I got plenty of Jordans and Kobes to walk around in, I need shoes that perform. Guess I'll try Vomeros or stick with my Asics.
I run in mine.  Logged in about 100 miles on mine.  I use them for my weekend long runs around 15 miles.  They are heavenly for my feet at that distance.  I know a couple of people who wore them on marathons also and they truly appreciate its cushioning.  Don't take it the wrong way as these ARE great for running.  The only complaint I hear about these is that it's one of the heaviest Lunar runner out (even though I think it is lighter than most other brands in the same category).

o55pbs.jpg

I just finished my first considerably long run in LEs, and they're definitely the most cushioned Lunars I own (I own all, except for the a couple of the updates). They felt like Vomero4, but they're slightly lighter and are A LOT more good looking. They'll be my go-to shoes for future long distance runs now (13+).

DMX: PROPS, Sir!
pimp.gif
 How did you do?

But I will be passing on these as I actually run in my running shoes and based off your guys' comments, these aren't that great for running, better for walking. I got plenty of Jordans and Kobes to walk around in, I need shoes that perform. Guess I'll try Vomeros or stick with my Asics.
I run in mine.  Logged in about 100 miles on mine.  I use them for my weekend long runs around 15 miles.  They are heavenly for my feet at that distance.  I know a couple of people who wore them on marathons also and they truly appreciate its cushioning.  Don't take it the wrong way as these ARE great for running.  The only complaint I hear about these is that it's one of the heaviest Lunar runner out (even though I think it is lighter than most other brands in the same category).

o55pbs.jpg

I just finished my first considerably long run in LEs, and they're definitely the most cushioned Lunars I own (I own all, except for the a couple of the updates). They felt like Vomero4, but they're slightly lighter and are A LOT more good looking. They'll be my go-to shoes for future long distance runs now (13+).

DMX: PROPS, Sir!
pimp.gif
 How did you do?

I'm sure they're decent runners, but what I'm saying is run in a pair of Vomeros or an Asics Nimbus and run in these and it will be like night and day. Whereas the first two shoes are dedicated running shoes, I personally believe this shoe was made to appeal to the masses. The person who is looking for a walking shoe will pick these up. Whereas they probably wouldn't think twice about picking up some Vomeros or Asics for walking cause they aren't as aesthetically pleasing. Plus I run with special insoles for arch support, taking the insoles out of these would negate a huge feature of the shoe.

I'm sure they're decent runners, but what I'm saying is run in a pair of Vomeros or an Asics Nimbus and run in these and it will be like night and day. Whereas the first two shoes are dedicated running shoes, I personally believe this shoe was made to appeal to the masses. The person who is looking for a walking shoe will pick these up. Whereas they probably wouldn't think twice about picking up some Vomeros or Asics for walking cause they aren't as aesthetically pleasing. Plus I run with special insoles for arch support, taking the insoles out of these would negate a huge feature of the shoe.

Finishline has 30% of using potofgold as the code. They only have the black unfortunately. Since I had an additional coupon I figured I couldn't go wrong. For some.reason a search for 'lunar' on their website doesn't find to shoe. However when I search through Google shopping it finds it. Odd...

Finishline has 30% of using potofgold as the code. They only have the black unfortunately. Since I had an additional coupon I figured I couldn't go wrong. For some.reason a search for 'lunar' on their website doesn't find to shoe. However when I search through Google shopping it finds it. Odd...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm looking to get the blue/blue/white as soon as they go down in price. Sounds strange, but they are the exact colors of my house, so I really like them ha ha. Seriously though some real comfortable shoes (and I ran a half marathon in my first pair I got)

orlando outlet had them for 89.99 i think. 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm looking to get the blue/blue/white as soon as they go down in price. Sounds strange, but they are the exact colors of my house, so I really like them ha ha. Seriously though some real comfortable shoes (and I ran a half marathon in my first pair I got)

orlando outlet had them for 89.99 i think. 

^Nikefind didn't report them at Orlando (but I believe they don't show inventory at Clearance Stores), BUT they are supposed to be available at Las Vegas North Outlet: 702-382-8055. They told me they had size 11, but I haven't called the outlet to check on price. Hope this helps someone.

White/blue: 408582-002.

^Nikefind didn't report them at Orlando (but I believe they don't show inventory at Clearance Stores), BUT they are supposed to be available at Las Vegas North Outlet: 702-382-8055. They told me they had size 11, but I haven't called the outlet to check on price. Hope this helps someone.

White/blue: 408582-002.

We got a couple transfers of the white/grey/blue in at my store in San Ysidro. We hashed the Lemon Twist colorway also.

Finally got my pair of the white/red. All I need are the Photoblues and I'm all caught up.

We got a couple transfers of the white/grey/blue in at my store in San Ysidro. We hashed the Lemon Twist colorway also.

Finally got my pair of the white/red. All I need are the Photoblues and I'm all caught up.

Back
Top Bottom