Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

From the pic on ndc the photo blues look nice...I recently got the women's pair off ndc, they kind of reminded me of the pek lunarglide 1's. Since I don't have those i'll settle for these.

nybj9g.jpg

1hb5uw.jpg

huiqnd.jpg

wspfo4.jpg

From the pic on ndc the photo blues look nice...I recently got the women's pair off ndc, they kind of reminded me of the pek lunarglide 1's. Since I don't have those i'll settle for these.

nybj9g.jpg

1hb5uw.jpg

huiqnd.jpg

wspfo4.jpg

they are much heavier than the lunarlons that I used to run with...but I find that the impact on my knees is reduced by 10-fold when running with the eclipses

they are much heavier than the lunarlons that I used to run with...but I find that the impact on my knees is reduced by 10-fold when running with the eclipses

How much weight are we talking? I have some other stability shoes by other companies, and those aren't exactly light.. I don't get the hate Nike gets on a running front from random people. Sure they arent the typical lunar trainer or lunar racer light, but most stability shoes weigh more than their neutral or performance flat counterparts.

How much weight are we talking? I have some other stability shoes by other companies, and those aren't exactly light.. I don't get the hate Nike gets on a running front from random people. Sure they arent the typical lunar trainer or lunar racer light, but most stability shoes weigh more than their neutral or performance flat counterparts.

^

Bingo. I can understand someone who doesn't need stability ripping on these a little bit. However the relief I have experienced on my shins splints and knees makes these shoes a winner in my book.

@Dirk

I got the same colorway for my girl. She never wears Nike shoes to run, but the feel and colorway sold her. She loves these things and the colorway is sick. Wish they would get the guys something like this, maybe a BRED or black/blue set up. The translucent sole is key.

^

Bingo. I can understand someone who doesn't need stability ripping on these a little bit. However the relief I have experienced on my shins splints and knees makes these shoes a winner in my book.

@Dirk

I got the same colorway for my girl. She never wears Nike shoes to run, but the feel and colorway sold her. She loves these things and the colorway is sick. Wish they would get the guys something like this, maybe a BRED or black/blue set up. The translucent sole is key.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Looks like the White/Red and Photoblues will be hitting NDC soon.

Saw this up last night.

ff5p1e.jpg
I got a big time shoe-crush on these! P.S. looks like they're up on NDC.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Looks like the White/Red and Photoblues will be hitting NDC soon.

Saw this up last night.

ff5p1e.jpg
I got a big time shoe-crush on these! P.S. looks like they're up on NDC.

Need a pair of Photo Blues or Volts so bad for this year, REALLY hoping some start popping up at the stores around here so I can try them on first though...don't know how much longer I can hold out for the Volts though.
They're really worth the risk it looks like though...hmm, decisions

Need a pair of Photo Blues or Volts so bad for this year, REALLY hoping some start popping up at the stores around here so I can try them on first though...don't know how much longer I can hold out for the Volts though.
They're really worth the risk it looks like though...hmm, decisions

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I still haven't run more than a 10k though. My friend just ran a half marathon in them and she still likes them a lot better than the glides she had before.

Same here. I felt they dragged me down  a bit compared to my Glides, and, especially, to my LunarTrainers. Maybe they'll be better in the long run? I've run two marathons so far in LunarSwifts and LunarTrainers, and I think I did pretty adequate in them.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I still haven't run more than a 10k though. My friend just ran a half marathon in them and she still likes them a lot better than the glides she had before.

Same here. I felt they dragged me down  a bit compared to my Glides, and, especially, to my LunarTrainers. Maybe they'll be better in the long run? I've run two marathons so far in LunarSwifts and LunarTrainers, and I think I did pretty adequate in them.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Just got these in.....SO comfortable. Especially since I have bad knees.

been puttin off gettin a pair, but if they feel good to those wit bad knees. im coppin for sure.

Back
Top Bottom