Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by frazier10

runningwarehouse.com has these for $116 and if you go to the top of page (team discounts) and put in cp15 u get 15% off i just picked these up for $99 shipped just a heads up...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

appreciated man. just copped mine.

runningwarehouse.com has these for $116 and if you go to the top of page (team discounts) and put in cp15 u get 15% off i just picked these up for $99 shipped just a heads up...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anytime my man love spreadin the wealth,i cant wait to get these..ordereded the lunar wood from nike also not sure which one i like best

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anytime my man love spreadin the wealth,i cant wait to get these..ordereded the lunar wood from nike also not sure which one i like best

I have the volt color ones and saw the blue ones yesterday at NTLA. These shoes are like walking on clouds. I love them, by far my favorite lunars based on comfort.

I have the volt color ones and saw the blue ones yesterday at NTLA. These shoes are like walking on clouds. I love them, by far my favorite lunars based on comfort.

Lunars been becoming my new favorite shoe
And Ray i def agree about being the bet release all year

Lunars been becoming my new favorite shoe
And Ray i def agree about being the bet release all year

^ White/blue cw makes it look like a classic nike runner out of the bowerman mold..much diff than the neon green . wish i had waited on the white and blues

^ White/blue cw makes it look like a classic nike runner out of the bowerman mold..much diff than the neon green . wish i had waited on the white and blues

i was actually lookin forward to the womens colorway but havent had time to see them in person, cuz in some pics on website they look really pink n in others they look infraredishh,, anybody have the actual shoe i would love to see clear pics,

Back
Top Bottom