Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

i was actually lookin forward to the womens colorway but havent had time to see them in person, cuz in some pics on website they look really pink n in others they look infraredishh,, anybody have the actual shoe i would love to see clear pics,

Originally Posted by kobehead

Better than lunartrainers?
In terms of aethstics, I would agree. However, overall, no. Although the LunarTrainer doesn't look to be on the level of the LE, it still has that look. Not only does it have the unique look, it performs like a beast (for me at least)! I've practically worn every Lunar runner, and I can easily say that the LT is the G.O.A.T. for performance running. Weight is a HUGE factor that I consider what to run in, and the LunarEclipe almost feels like a "brick" compared to the LunarTrainer. The LE is primarily a stability shoe, so runners who overpronate may have a great liking to it. I supinate when I run, so the LE is definitely not the running shoe for me. I will only wear my LE for casual duties haha.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Better than lunartrainers?
In terms of aethstics, I would agree. However, overall, no. Although the LunarTrainer doesn't look to be on the level of the LE, it still has that look. Not only does it have the unique look, it performs like a beast (for me at least)! I've practically worn every Lunar runner, and I can easily say that the LT is the G.O.A.T. for performance running. Weight is a HUGE factor that I consider what to run in, and the LunarEclipe almost feels like a "brick" compared to the LunarTrainer. The LE is primarily a stability shoe, so runners who overpronate may have a great liking to it. I supinate when I run, so the LE is definitely not the running shoe for me. I will only wear my LE for casual duties haha.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Did someone say, "Lunars"?!? haha

They're BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new). I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area

True to size, just made my purchased.

You are a good advertiser, I knew nothing about these shoes, but your post was intriguing.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Did someone say, "Lunars"?!? haha

They're BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new). I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area

True to size, just made my purchased.

You are a good advertiser, I knew nothing about these shoes, but your post was intriguing.

^ he sold me on them as well
laugh.gif

Mine just arrived today. They're definitely a huge step up in comfort from the only other Lunars I've owned (the Lunar Swifts). Let's see how they wear and I'll be back in a few days w/thoughts.

^ he sold me on them as well
laugh.gif

Mine just arrived today. They're definitely a huge step up in comfort from the only other Lunars I've owned (the Lunar Swifts). Let's see how they wear and I'll be back in a few days w/thoughts.

just got mine yesterday.
pimp.gif
. the comfort level = amazing.

just got mine yesterday.
pimp.gif
. the comfort level = amazing.

I remember reading up on the previews from websites.....and I was like, "gotta have them"........too bad I don't really like the colorways........hope there will be more color variety in the months ahead or even have them at nikeid.com so I could create my own 
happy.gif

I remember reading up on the previews from websites.....and I was like, "gotta have them"........too bad I don't really like the colorways........hope there will be more color variety in the months ahead or even have them at nikeid.com so I could create my own 
happy.gif

Ray, thanks for the great photo set and detailed images. You've sold me, my Nike stock thanks you for your time and review!
J.

Ray, thanks for the great photo set and detailed images. You've sold me, my Nike stock thanks you for your time and review!
J.

Man those look real nice, might have to get my first pair of Lunar shoes with my bonus....out of any I can easily get, are these the best in your guys opinion?

Man those look real nice, might have to get my first pair of Lunar shoes with my bonus....out of any I can easily get, are these the best in your guys opinion?

Found this video over the summer and it is what sold me on the shoes. Had to wait for the white blue colorway to become available. Great shoe, I had ill fitting shoes (vomero 3) and switched to these. Just did 5 miles for the first time in a long time with no pain.

Found this video over the summer and it is what sold me on the shoes. Had to wait for the white blue colorway to become available. Great shoe, I had ill fitting shoes (vomero 3) and switched to these. Just did 5 miles for the first time in a long time with no pain.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all!

DMX: I'd say the best Lunar (for me) is the LunarTrainer. I have normal to high arches, and I suppinate when I run. There are always pairson eBay.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all!

DMX: I'd say the best Lunar (for me) is the LunarTrainer. I have normal to high arches, and I suppinate when I run. There are always pairson eBay.

Back
Top Bottom