Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Because the LunarEclipe+ is truly an amazing shoe I did a chat with a Nike CS Rep today and for those looking for the LunarEclipe+ at Nike Outlets for less than retail . . .

STYLE NUMBER COLOR STORE PHONE NUMBER
408582-001 Stealth/Chrome/Black/Anthracite Las Vegas Factory 702-896-7444 $99.99

408582-008 Anthracite/Silver/black/Lemon Las Vegas Factory 702-896-7444 $79.99

408582-015 Stealth/White/Purple/Black Jackson Factory 732-833-2202 $99.99

. . . 008 came out to $95 shipped to Los Angeles

Because the LunarEclipe+ is truly an amazing shoe I did a chat with a Nike CS Rep today and for those looking for the LunarEclipe+ at Nike Outlets for less than retail . . .

STYLE NUMBER COLOR STORE PHONE NUMBER
408582-001 Stealth/Chrome/Black/Anthracite Las Vegas Factory 702-896-7444 $99.99

408582-008 Anthracite/Silver/black/Lemon Las Vegas Factory 702-896-7444 $79.99

408582-015 Stealth/White/Purple/Black Jackson Factory 732-833-2202 $99.99

. . . 008 came out to $95 shipped to Los Angeles

Waiting on these to drop since I slept on the Marquee LG1 cw...

getImage

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

getImage
These are ridiculous.  Do you have release date info?

getImage

Nike.com dropped the price of the gray/club purple to $77 and the all white with red sole (that I've been waiting for!!) down to $103. If you have a discover card, they're running 15% cashback right now at NDC so comes out to a pretty nice deal.

Nike.com dropped the price of the gray/club purple to $77 and the all white with red sole (that I've been waiting for!!) down to $103. If you have a discover card, they're running 15% cashback right now at NDC so comes out to a pretty nice deal.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I Just picked up the white/red online... NOW ^that make me want to buy another eclipse.

Post all your lunareclipse PTNGINA.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I Just picked up the white/red online... NOW ^that make me want to buy another eclipse.

Post all your lunareclipse PTNGINA.

Originally Posted by jcliz

getImage
would definitely love to know release dates on this.
just bought the lunarmx's without any research and definitely regret it...

getImage
just bought the lunarmx's without any research and definitely regret it...

Was hunting around for some LunarEclipse and found some for $80 at Sole2010. Let me know if you think this guy is legit or not.

Was hunting around for some LunarEclipse and found some for $80 at Sole2010. Let me know if you think this guy is legit or not.

Originally Posted by Derrtay

getImage
NikeCS Rep, Tanya:
There is no specific launch date as off now but keep watching, they are still active so should release at any time.

Originally Posted by Derrtay

getImage
NikeCS Rep, Tanya:
There is no specific launch date as off now but keep watching, they are still active so should release at any time.

Originally Posted by mjd77

^^
Frees are by no means stability shoes. Definitely try the Eclipses on, as they are Nike's premium stability runner

I wholeheartedly believe the Equalon 4's are still Nike's best stability shoe.  I challenge anyone to find a store that has the equalon 4's and Lunareclipse and try one on each foot.  There's no way you can tell me the cushioning and stability support is better in the Lunareclipse.  It's a shame Nike is stopping the Equalon line.  I may have to stock up on a few pairs of the Equalon 4's or go to a different brand for running shoes.

Originally Posted by mjd77

^^
Frees are by no means stability shoes. Definitely try the Eclipses on, as they are Nike's premium stability runner

I wholeheartedly believe the Equalon 4's are still Nike's best stability shoe.  I challenge anyone to find a store that has the equalon 4's and Lunareclipse and try one on each foot.  There's no way you can tell me the cushioning and stability support is better in the Lunareclipse.  It's a shame Nike is stopping the Equalon line.  I may have to stock up on a few pairs of the Equalon 4's or go to a different brand for running shoes.

Back
Top Bottom