Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

These are pretty comfortable. I got them to run in of course. They have the perfect amount of pop from the sole. I would recommend a full size up and I got these like 6-9 months ago so wayyy more color ways should be out by now.
hmmm full size up? i wouldnt recommend that.  they are pretty true if anything a little big.

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

These are pretty comfortable. I got them to run in of course. They have the perfect amount of pop from the sole. I would recommend a full size up and I got these like 6-9 months ago so wayyy more color ways should be out by now.
hmmm full size up? i wouldnt recommend that.  they are pretty true if anything a little big.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

If these hit NikeID, my funds will be depleted. But Nike wasn't so smart...
This. They got it right with the LG3 though. I've already designed and ordered three pairs...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

If these hit NikeID, my funds will be depleted. But Nike wasn't so smart...
This. They got it right with the LG3 though. I've already designed and ordered three pairs...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Easbay Rep: Any word on the launch of the Black / Orange cw (408582-005)?

getImage

these need to drop...
I saw the men's shield pack today those are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Easbay Rep: Any word on the launch of the Black / Orange cw (408582-005)?

getImage

these need to drop...
I saw the men's shield pack today those are 
pimp.gif

cheapest place to cop these eclipses. i might cop for running. thanks in advance. if you have hokup or direct info in NJ please PM me

cheapest place to cop these eclipses. i might cop for running. thanks in advance. if you have hokup or direct info in NJ please PM me

WOW...Nike knows that the Stealth/Chromes are classic, they have yet to reduce the price on them.
However that (077) Anthracite/black/Volt colorway is marked down...

WOW...Nike knows that the Stealth/Chromes are classic, they have yet to reduce the price on them.
However that (077) Anthracite/black/Volt colorway is marked down...

Back
Top Bottom