Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

had them at kissimmee clearance outlet. 69.99. call and see if they have your size.

got lucky
smokin.gif

bonus:

had them at kissimmee clearance outlet. 69.99. call and see if they have your size.

got lucky
smokin.gif

bonus:

NRG: I'd say they fit a bit wider than the LG3, but I still go with my true size with the Eclipses, and they fit fine.

BW: Did you get those recently?! I'm about to call right now...

-edit-
I just called, and there weren't any on the system.
frown.gif
 DOPE pick-up, BW! 

NRG: I'd say they fit a bit wider than the LG3, but I still go with my true size with the Eclipses, and they fit fine.

-edit-
frown.gif
 DOPE pick-up, BW! 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

-edit-
frown.gif
 DOPE pick-up, BW! 
yeah i just left man..

cant believe they didnt have ANY ? weird..

that place is flooded with lunareclipses for some reason.

im not complaining.

only pair ive paid retail for is the volt, when they first dropped.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

-edit-
frown.gif
 DOPE pick-up, BW! 
yeah i just left man..

cant believe they didnt have ANY ? weird..

that place is flooded with lunareclipses for some reason.

im not complaining.

only pair ive paid retail for is the volt, when they first dropped.

City Sports has the OG colorway for $75, if you buy 3 or more clearance items you can get an extra 30% off, making them $52...I know they were at the outlets for cheaper, but CS has no tax and cheap shipping so a pretty good deal. I finally was able to double up and get a pair for my pops for his bday.

http://www.citysports.com...se---Mens/188069/Product

City Sports has the OG colorway for $75, if you buy 3 or more clearance items you can get an extra 30% off, making them $52...I know they were at the outlets for cheaper, but CS has no tax and cheap shipping so a pretty good deal. I finally was able to double up and get a pair for my pops for his bday.

http://www.citysports.com...se---Mens/188069/Product

pulled the trigger on the shield and black/red cws on ndc thanks to a voucher i got for the defective lg2s i sent in. can't wait to get 'em!

pulled the trigger on the shield and black/red cws on ndc thanks to a voucher i got for the defective lg2s i sent in. can't wait to get 'em!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.

anybody know where i can still get 071's in a 11.5?

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.

anybody know where i can still get 071's in a 11.5?

Back
Top Bottom