Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Originally Posted by The NOR

I'm sorry, I just don't see what you all like about this. I think it's uninspired, a Free upper and I can't help but see a LunarFly. In my opinion, this is a serious downgrade from the 2.

Speaking for myself, I think they're definitely an upgrade from the 2. The filmsy flywire was scrapped, and the outsole looks to prevent pebbles from being stuck within the grooves. They just needs better cws to take my funds. However, all in all, the LG1 is still the best of the LG series, imo.

Originally Posted by The NOR

I'm sorry, I just don't see what you all like about this. I think it's uninspired, a Free upper and I can't help but see a LunarFly. In my opinion, this is a serious downgrade from the 2.

Speaking for myself, I think they're definitely an upgrade from the 2. The filmsy flywire was scrapped, and the outsole looks to prevent pebbles from being stuck within the grooves. They just needs better cws to take my funds. However, all in all, the LG1 is still the best of the LG series, imo.

Take a look at the Black/Max Orange colorway on eastbay.com right now; product number 54164008. Besides being a colorway I hadn't seen, take a look specifically at the tongue. Is that a new logo of some sort? I don't see it on any other LG3s.

Take a look at the Black/Max Orange colorway on eastbay.com right now; product number 54164008. Besides being a colorway I hadn't seen, take a look specifically at the tongue. Is that a new logo of some sort? I don't see it on any other LG3s.

The black/volt/red colorway looks incredible. I hope the LG3 is more like the LG1 as far as fit. The LG2 just didn't do it for me in the forefoot.

Thanks for the link up there^ I might have to grab those from roadrunnersports.

The black/volt/red colorway looks incredible. I hope the LG3 is more like the LG1 as far as fit. The LG2 just didn't do it for me in the forefoot.

Thanks for the link up there^ I might have to grab those from roadrunnersports.

the pair from the tech spec page is decent in person. one of my basketball kids wore them when we were doing his football training and the whole time i was trying to decide whether or not i like them lol

the pair from the tech spec page is decent in person. one of my basketball kids wore them when we were doing his football training and the whole time i was trying to decide whether or not i like them lol

Got a shipping confirmation for the volts from FNL. I Love the colorway reminds me of opium 180s! Going to be my first LG!

Got a shipping confirmation for the volts from FNL. I Love the colorway reminds me of opium 180s! Going to be my first LG!

just copped the white black from footlocker for $75 , used the birthday coupon..these clow the lg2 away

just copped the white black from footlocker for $75 , used the birthday coupon..these clow the lg2 away

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Frazier: How do they fair against the LG1s (if you have them)?

oooh i have them..lol my fav shoe of all time..these feel like the lg1 meets the lunareclipse which in my opinion is perfection !!!!

Back
Top Bottom