***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...3a6f41b9d9#ht_2074wt_235
Somebody please Grab these. 3 deals and i have no idea how the swingmans got on there. Not my teams colors.
frown.gif

The third pair look like grey with orange, however the description says red. If the third pair is orange I will definately bid

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

Somebody please Grab these. 3 deals and i have no idea how the swingmans got on there. Not my teams colors.
frown.gif

The third pair look like grey with orange, however the description says red. If the third pair is orange I will definately bid
I asked the seller and they are gray/red/black.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

frown.gif

PS-He sold them for $80 said he just got an offer for them tonight. He got them from an MLB player (didn't ask who) He also didn't know what they were or why people wanted them. Hopefully somebody here got em'

PS-He sold them for $80 said he just got an offer for them tonight. He got them from an MLB player (didn't ask who) He also didn't know what they were or why people wanted them. Hopefully somebody here got em'

I had a bid in, but mine got cancelled. I didn't even see a buy it now option, I wonder how the person bought them...

Originally Posted by sfandy

I had a bid in, but mine got cancelled. I didn't even see a buy it now option, I wonder how the person bought them...
He said somebody emailed him that saw them on eBay. I offered him $75 for all 3 but $80 for just the pair no thanks (even though they are awesome)

He said somebody emailed him that saw them on eBay. I offered him $75 for all 3 but $80 for just the pair no thanks (even though they are awesome)

I emailed the seller today and reached a deal for $45 for the gray pair! Then earlier tonight he canceled and issued me a refund stating that he didn't realize they were ripped! I knew he was lying.....punk $#* move.

Originally Posted by heckz2

I emailed the seller today and reached a deal for $45 for the gray pair! Then earlier tonight he canceled and issued me a refund stating that he didn't realize they were ripped! I knew he was lying.....punk $#* move.
Yeah he did b/c when I offered him $75 for all 3 he stated somebody had "offered" him $45 and then I told him I'd go $50 on those or $80 for all 3 and he told me "well somebody just offered me $80 for just the one pair so I'm going to have to refund the $45 and re-sell them"

Yeah he did b/c when I offered him $75 for all 3 he stated somebody had "offered" him $45 and then I told him I'd go $50 on those or $80 for all 3 and he told me "well somebody just offered me $80 for just the one pair so I'm going to have to refund the $45 and re-sell them"

He said" there ripped and don't wanna sell bad merchandise" dude should just be straight up! He then said he wasn't gonna resell. I hit him back asking whether he re sold and he denied it lol.....little does he know that we connected here in the feet lol.

He said" there ripped and don't wanna sell bad merchandise" dude should just be straight up! He then said he wasn't gonna resell. I hit him back asking whether he re sold and he denied it lol.....little does he know that we connected here in the feet lol.
Yeah that's really shady he played it like that. If I would of known you were after em' I would of just let you have em I'm not sure they'd even fit me but figured it's probably my only shot to get a pair on eBay. He said he got them directly from an MLB player. 

Yeah that's really shady he played it like that. If I would of known you were after em' I would of just let you have em I'm not sure they'd even fit me but figured it's probably my only shot to get a pair on eBay. He said he got them directly from an MLB player. 

Yeah it looks like he sold the swingmans and is trying to resell the other two... 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...6505981905#ht_667wt_1348

Andruw Jones PE (not mine)
This man's closet must hold secrets that my eyes will never see and probably be blinded if I ever got the chance.
MJ must have loved Andruw big time because this man got everything he wanted or was given to him.
eek.gif

Yeah it looks like he sold the swingmans and is trying to resell the other two... 

its all good bro it is what it is....there pretty sick bg's though! he said he knows a mlb player and he always hooks him up with gear and he would keep my info on deck so he can shoot me over some mlb exclusives but will see what happens. cant trust that dude lol

its all good bro it is what it is....there pretty sick bg's though! he said he knows a mlb player and he always hooks him up with gear and he would keep my info on deck so he can shoot me over some mlb exclusives but will see what happens. cant trust that dude lol

Yeah I'm kind of doubting that he actually gets gear from an MLB player, just based on how shady hes been

Ive never seen that colorway of Andruw's XIIs only the black/red colorway. Good find

-Tyler

The pics in the new auction; those zip-locks are the packaging you see @ Marshalls .etc or the Nike Outlets..... (I got a few pairs or Jordan AJ25 gloves from a couple years back in zip-locks just like that)

The Swingmans looked to be J-Hey colorways and those all white /all back joints are pretty typical for TB.

I'm pretty confident that he didn't get them from a big leaguer

Originally Posted by Jud 8

The pics in the new auction; those zip-locks are the packaging you see @ Marshalls .etc or the Nike Outlets..... (I got a few pairs or Jordan AJ25 gloves from a couple years back in zip-locks just like that)

The Swingmans looked to be J-Hey colorways and those all white /all back joints are pretty typical for TB.

I'm pretty confident that he didn't get them from a big leaguer
My only question then is where did he get them? Swingman has a pretty limited set of players would those really hit a Marshalls? Also wouldn't a sz L batting glove be too small for J-Hey? He's a pretty big dude.

Back
Top Bottom