***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

These came in today..

28720ef.jpg

34hclfk.jpg

Not too bad for $60 IMO

Yeah those are mine I got offered an opportunity overseas for graduate work this summer so I'm not going to be playing much (if any) baseball.

Just a question does anyone have or tried either the Diamond Elite Pro glove or the new N1 glove? Need a new mitt and have never tried nike.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Picked these up today. The blue leather on the palm and fingers is about twice as thick as any of the GR's I have.

^^^^^cosign! Picked those up today with the teixeras. Nike came through.

I guess the new undershirts will be the 2.0 Hypercools? I guess the all white Red Sox on that eBay posting will be for home games? And a red version for the road?

Hmmm not sure how I feel about those all white shirts. Those will be entirely white underneath a jersey other than the swoosh. Would like to see if they all look the same when they release.

Couple custom numbers I put on some BG's this weekend. I'll have to redo the Mauers and find some red iron on fabric to put under it they didn't come out as well as I'd like. If anyone wants info on them let me know they are like $3 a pair to do them.

Hmmm not sure how I feel about those all white shirts. Those will be entirely white underneath a jersey other than the swoosh. Would like to see if they all look the same when they release.

Perhaps those are prototypes or samples because I cannot see them going all white this year that would be such a mistake.

Couple custom numbers I put on some BG's this weekend. I'll have to redo the Mauers and find some red iron on fabric to put under it they didn't come out as well as I'd like. If anyone wants info on them let me know they are like $3 a pair to do them.
what are those bg's on the far left, there sick 

i know that in Illinois, high schoolers aren't allowed to wear white undershirts if they pitch so I'm assuming the same for the pros? just assumptions though, i could be wrong

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

They wouldnt do all white undershirts. That would look terrible.

Sphere Elite MVP. Wish they were still out there. Probably my favorite nike batting gloves ever

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

i know that in Illinois, high schoolers aren't allowed to wear white undershirts if they pitch so I'm assuming the same for the pros? just assumptions though, i could be wrong

Curious though if the Jersey is majority white with a white undershirt wouldn't it be more distracting? I mean if they had dark colors with a white undershirt I can understand but who knows this is still early and I think those might be samples or prototypes to what really is coming out.

I've been looking for a pair of Swingman Remix trainers lately but haven't had much luck. If anyone knows where to find a pair or has old ones in 11.5 or 12 and could let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by eagles137

I've been looking for a pair of Swingman Remix trainers lately but haven't had much luck. If anyone knows where to find a pair or has old ones in 11.5 or 12 and could let me know it would be greatly appreciated.
They don't pop up on eBay much anymore and the prices are usually 100+ I remember when they hit outlets for like 49.99 and sat there too and I waited and waited and then never got a pair. Now I want them also

Wassup guys, I need help choosing cleats for the upcoming season, I'm looking for cleats that are lightweight comfartable in black in white ad that allows my pants to cover them without looking weird I use mizuno pants btw one of my favorite cleats where nike MVP I had the id"d had the big white white toe and black mesh I'm looking for something like that the toe is big but not like the diamond elit fly I was looking at the shox gamers and thinking of id"ing them or at the 2kfresh, or even the elite shows I'm a middle infielder and need a good pair of cleats something that resembles the Nike MVP clears or Jose Bautista home cleats. Thanks in advance guys appreciate it

And if anybody can get me the Franklin batting gloves that Jose Bautista ,Hanley ramirez wearIn large white and black lmk thanks

Back
Top Bottom