nike must be bored....the 99-00 SOLO FLIGHTS have retroed

championhood

Banned
you know...da flightposite take down model...they're back in all black wit da carbon fiberish lookin finish and da white and black w/ red ..i seen em infootlocker 34street.....my mind still boggles why these sold SOOO well da last time.

n81019a.jpg

Of all the things Nike could retro, they choose these
sick.gif
. I guess they hadsome inventory they had to get rid of.

Why so much HATE for this shoe??? everyone likes Flightposites, so a little step down and its abomination. Please explain, i don't get it, they look okayto me.

I actually had those in the picture...one of the most uncomfortable sneaks I've ever balled in!

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

you know...da flightposite take down model...they're back in all black wit da carbon fiberish lookin finish and da white and black w/ red ..i seen em in footlocker 34street.....my mind still boggles why these sold SOOO well da last time.

n81019a.jpg
Word fam. They did big numbers. And actually, these came out for the 2000-2001 season. Didn't own a pair then, nor will I now. I guess theysold so well, because alot of people couldn't afford the Flightposite.

the ones in store are the Black/grey carbon fiber looking joints. I got them in shipment and wept.......its a sad day in the sneaker world.

i had the black/blue pair..i still have em too

these joints are hot..in the right colorways
yall trippin
tired.gif

Nike, Bring back the Nike Way Up's while your at it...but in white/purple like Stoudamire wore
pimp.gif

my mind still boggles why these sold SOOO well da last time.

Cause everybody thought they were the flightposites....you know; all the lil young'ns and shoe-knowledge lackers look at these like, "now theycheaper.."

It was repalicated shoe for a cheaper price. SO they sold more.

Bigger profit.

They sold well because hardly anyone could afford flightposites and the $100+ spend on shoes were going to XI's, well that was my recount from 9th grade.

I guess they sold so well, because alot of people couldn't afford the Flightposite.

Basically. It's not algebra. Everyone isn't going to pay $160+ for a sneaker so these worked for quite a few people.

Back
Top Bottom