nike must be bored....the 99-00 SOLO FLIGHTS have retroed

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
$$*@# is trash..

I dont know what i was thinking when i bought the blue ones.. Sold them for like $15 a few days later

girls loved this shoe too..hmmm nike would be missing out on some serious paper if a GS version wasn't made.

new official pics from Footlocker via Sneakernews... Footlocker and Footaction exclusive apparently...

solo-flight.jpg

nike-solo-flight-white-3.jpg
nike-solo-flight-white-1.jpg
nike-solo-flight-black-whit.jpg
nike-solo-flight-black-1.jpg
nike-solo-flight-black-4.jpg
nike-solo-flight-black-5.jpg
nike-solo-flight-black-2.jpg

Kinda feelin the carbon-fibers... beggers can't be choosers I suppose...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

my brother use to crack on people wit these. they callled them poor kids flightposites
yea i never liked these. they the watered down version. i dunno why they ever sold like that either.

I dunno I felt the same way then and fell the same way now, I'm not trying to sound like a elitist, BUT

If you can't afford something (Flightposites) then don't even buy into it at all (Solo Flights).

You going to look even more poor rocking some takedowns of something.

You can still rock something cheaper that's good on its own and still look proper.

That's just my opinion.

i had the take down version of the foamposites...i forgot the name..they had a commercial with pippen on it...i had a black/silver colorway for middle schoolbball...can anybody tell me the name and pix

All you rich dudes on niketalk got it made.
Me being a poor kid from MD I had a pair of these,but the black and red ones, happy as hell.
laugh.gif

And the white pair = copped! And yes! I can afford the real flights now, so what.

those colorways really piss me off.

nike - just retro the damn TB versions and the Carbon Fibers of the REAL FLIGHTPOSITES!!!!

those absolutely suck.

I remember I had the Blue and black joints and killed them for balling (as I recall, these were very uncomfortable for balling too). As for people rockingthese because they couldnt afford the flights...I had the flights and foams but got these for the "nostalgia factor" because they reminded me of theblue foams.

I picked up the black/carbon fiber lookin ones for 50% off from Footlocker yesterday for $40 something.

So i could care less about what people think of em. I like em & got em on sale...i mean what more could u ask for?

^ good deal... is the 'carbon-fiber look' printed on or is there actually a 'weave' to create that look?

^^^ a weave.

my boy copped the white ones yesterday 95 bucks wit tax not too bad i guess.
too low cut in my opinion.

I remember I wore the red pair every day of my freshman year in high school.

Brings back memories.

I'm not surprised with a retro. These things sold like hotcakes.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

horrible..why retro something that isn't even close to being G.O.A.T.-LY

i like your logic. that's like saying why retro the Air Jordan 15. ****

they can retro whatever the hell they feel like, whenever they feel like. guarantee these will sell, especially in nyc.

i think nike just picks out papers with random models written on em from a hat and they get retroed...IDK

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by R31J23

my brother use to crack on people wit these. they callled them poor kids flightposites
yea i never liked these. they the watered down version. i dunno why they ever sold like that either.

Besides the fact they are the cheap mans flightposites.... EVERYBODY had a pair of solo flights !

saw them in person today in the store and i seriously agree and dont like them compared to the real deal. the cut on the ankle is too low imo and the materialsjust seemed, like everyone said, watered down. i rather spend the extra dough for the flightposites than a cheaper version which isnt really cheap if you thinkabout it, i think retail 89.99

Back
Top Bottom