nike must be bored....the 99-00 SOLO FLIGHTS have retroed

my brother use to crack on people wit these. they callled them poor kids flightposites

why do they retro crap like that and not the stuff we all want like the zoom gloves, holistic uptempo etc.

I dont give a DAMN if they were the take down version, i had the silver/black pair when i was a likkle youth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd definitely cop if i can find em

True flightposite enthusiasts despise the shoe, but they aren't even that bad. If you noticed foamposite pro's followed similar color schemes to thisshoe(blue/black, red-black<--i owned, black/white<--i owned, white/carolina, silver/black.)

I own flightposites as well as these in the digital color. I think they both equally fly, I don't understand why the hate .... They just sneakers

I saw the black and white pairs at a Footlocker earlier this week, still weak IMO.

i just don't like any of the down market versions of nike's premium hoop shoes.

I Was Upset When I Saw These.. They Make Me Sick. Only Cause There Just A Waste Off Space. I Really Never Wanted To See Those Again

My footlocker has these but in the black colorway..poor man's flightposite..still have yet to cop the flightposite..still in stores everywhere..

Nike retroing take down shoes? Give us a few more colorways of the FP's instead. I don't see how these can be succesfull in any market. They don'tappeal to those looking for retro's, because it was a BS shoe back in the day, and they don't appeal to the regular dude because it's a mediocreshoe from 10 years ago. These shoes appear destined for the sales rack.

ugh i never liked these when they first came out and still dont.... just hurry up and retro both the gary paytons

I loved the blk/silver pair. I had them while my foot was a size 5. I'd cop the same colorway simply because of nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom