nike must be bored....the 99-00 SOLO FLIGHTS have retroed

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The only Solo's that matter...
airsoloflightd.jpg
35d3_3.thumbnail.JPG
I had the top pair as a kid in low top.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

they look much better than those flightposites to me!!!!! lets be real. if u seen someone walking down the street in some of these and then u seen somebody with some flights on u would say the solo's look better! the only reason y u wouldnt is because u know the flights cost more. i'd much rather pay 90 for these than 190 for some flights! some of u people on here are stupid. theres nothing wrong with these shoes. its cheaper so u look down on them. what sense does that make?????
Yep, you're mos def on crack

And if they were something else they would still be ugly and a cheap immitation.

And Flightposites will last a lot longer than these.

I cant agree with grailman any more. They almost look the same. I bought the white ones for 90 cash with no hesitation. I live in NY and go to school inmanhattan and everybody is rockin these. Yes the flightposite is a good lookin shoe, and i always wanted it. But the reason i never got it because the price iskinda steep for me. Kudos to Nike for this Release.

After vivsitin my local footlocker for the first time since the aqua 8 release I noticed the metallic blue solo flights. My first thought was why!! The metalicblue was so famous for the foams and after saying this in my head it was obvious why they decided to use it on the solo flights. Has any one thought of ametallic blue flightposite though...
aintposite_small.jpg

i know im mad late to your post ninja but yeah man i said the same thing to my co-worker who had these on the other day. i looked at his feet and said"wow they re-made these again"?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom