Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Days after a Babe Ruth jersey sold for $24.12 million, breaking the record for a piece of sports memorabilia, officials at Julien’s are trying to cast the “Chosen One” jersey as a piece that could one day be in the same category.

“This storied jersey represents the pivotal moment of LeBron’s ascension to basketball royalty,” David Goodman, CEO of Julien’s Auction, said in a statement.

The auction — both live and online — is set to be held at 10 p.m. ET on Sept. 27. It includes a selection of limited-edition photo prints of James from his Sports Illustrated photo shoot.

The-Prayer-LeBron-James-photo-print-Michael-LeBrecht-4587561.001-855x1024.jpg

Days after a Babe Ruth jersey sold for $24.12 million, breaking the record for a piece of sports memorabilia, officials at Julien’s are trying to cast the “Chosen One” jersey as a piece that could one day be in the same category.

“This storied jersey represents the pivotal moment of LeBron’s ascension to basketball royalty,” David Goodman, CEO of Julien’s Auction, said in a statement.

The auction — both live and online — is set to be held at 10 p.m. ET on Sept. 27. It includes a selection of limited-edition photo prints of James from his Sports Illustrated photo shoot.

The-Prayer-LeBron-James-photo-print-Michael-LeBrecht-4587561.001-855x1024.jpg
Wild

Who owns it? Wouldn’t let me read the article

Wild

Who owns it? Wouldn’t let me read the article
"The jersey was last up for auction in 2021, when it sold for $512,200 at Julien’s. It was first sold in 2019, when it went for $187,500 at Goldin Auctions. According to Goldin, the jersey was consigned by a former student at St. Vincent-St. Mary, who was given the jersey by James."

"The jersey was last up for auction in 2021, when it sold for $512,200 at Julien’s. It was first sold in 2019, when it went for $187,500 at Goldin Auctions. According to Goldin, the jersey was consigned by a former student at St. Vincent-St. Mary, who was given the jersey by James."
500k far from 24 mil :lol:

Small restock of the wnba all star jerseys (in case someone is interested. These flew )

Fsr loaded of these WNBA Nike All Star jerseys - both colors!

Finally scoopin one - shout to itwistedspartan, your post made me go back n check

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom