Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just wanted to doublecheck since it's a month later. Still no plans to release the shorts?

Got the Womens Olympics shorts and they're about an inch shorter than men's shorts but I feel like they have a little more room. Figured the swingmans were a unisex template but I guess not.

Have the black shorts gone on sale yet??

1721527345685.jpeg

dasitmane dasitmane jaypesoz jaypesoz

Sorry for the confusion - these are the ones I'm looking for. Seen these anyplace?

Any updates on the Rockets city jerseys I know you always have pretty descriptions each year. My season ticket rep said they're white with htown in either red or black or both he couldn't remeber. Sounds a lot like previous white rockets city jerseys (which is a bummer) they've had in the past. I thought maybe he'd gotten it mixed up. Thanks

Any updates on the Rockets city jerseys I know you always have pretty descriptions each year. My season ticket rep said they're white with htown in either red or black or both he couldn't remeber. Sounds a lot like previous white rockets city jerseys (which is a bummer) they've had in the past. I thought maybe he'd gotten it mixed up. Thanks
I got you.
Screenshot_20240918_015334_Gallery.jpg

I'm biased towards Houston. I was disappointed the Rockets were going white again, but these are 🔥. I love the Hakeem and Clyde signatures at the bottom and the believe it again! I guess it's to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the championship seasons.
20240917_162517.jpg
Screenshot_20240917_163925_Gallery.jpg

New Orleans is fire also, definitely grabbing those swingman shorts.

🤣 at the Heat with the culture stuff still smh. They used to have the best city jerseys now they look like church league jerseys.

This city edition stuff has ran its course. And 8 seasons of it has been more than enough. Let’s just recycle the same city edition jerseys from prior seasons and do a white version of it, or a different color this go around since we did the white version already.

Either that or get some fresh blood in there designer and creative team wise. Because some of these are just so lazy and lacking any type of creativity to them.

I'm biased towards Houston. I was disappointed the Rockets were going white again, but these are 🔥. I love the Hakeem and Clyde signatures at the bottom and the believe it again! I guess it's to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the championship seasons.
20240917_162517.jpg
Screenshot_20240917_163925_Gallery.jpg

New Orleans is fire also, definitely grabbing those swingman shorts.

🤣 at the Heat with the culture stuff still smh. They used to have the best city jerseys now they look like church league jerseys.
Is that navy and red? It doesn't look black on the screen. Looks better than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom