Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

IMG_0588.jpeg

Gotta be the worst statement and city GS has ever had

the city is slightly better than their last 2 sh1tty editions because at least it has blue.

and the golden gate bridge is a better source of inspiration (even tho it is supposed to be orange, not red :rofl: )

the city is slightly better than their last 2 sh1tty editions because at least it has blue.

and the golden gate bridge is a better source of inspiration (even tho it is supposed to be orange, not red :rofl: )
I disagree - the previous two were better than this monstrosity

You might be right re: the inspiration but this, IMO, is the worst GS city ever made

Last edited:
Def need to see em w/ numbers but mannn… overall this year gotta be the least inspiring - some fllat out horrible/generic designs

Others just a slight mod to last years

Raptors, pistons are dope. Magic will be clean (can we finally get a paolo authentic?), and I think Memphis got potential

Golden state, Boston, atl, bucks lolwtf

First year I’ll be skippin buying a Steph. Tbh prob only pickin up a Minny Antman since it’s close to last years and I wasn’t able to get in my size lol paging @kg21

Btw - I don’t want to eee em stop doing em, would prefer to just get some different designers
The Classic Edition is the Steph jersey I’ll get this year

Sort of OT, but pray that Michael Rubin and Fanatics don’t win that next NBA contract, or any other pro-sports contracts. NHL Adidas authentics were $180 last season. The new Fanatics authentics? $425.

Sort of OT, but pray that Michael Rubin and Fanatics don’t win that next NBA contract, or any other pro-sports contracts. NHL Adidas authentics were $180 last season. The new Fanatics authentics? $425.

That's the MiC on ice versions, the premium is the retail authentics from years past, it's still 180.

I bought a few Adidas authentics last year and they were $230

I’m confused on the new ones, I thought the ones that dropped today on fanatics were the new on-ice authentics? Also they’re still $230, where are you guys seeing $180?

Edit:
I figured it out

They got 3 tiers now:
$425 (when they gonna offer w/name and #?)
$230
$180

IMG_0641.jpeg

IMG_0642.jpeg

Sorry we can get byke to b ball lol

Attachments

• IMG_0640.png
    IMG_0640.png
    562.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0642.png
    IMG_0642.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Nah you good lol. That helps.

Miss the 90’s when hockey jerseys were worn n the streets. The NHL hasn’t been the same since that lockout in the mid 2000’s

Imo its a win that true made in canada authentics are being offered for the first time in several years. Price is high but hockey authentics always used to be on the expensive side. You use to have to hit all the back channels to try to get one.

However Baseball authentics being 400+ is outrageous and dont think i can ever defend that 😂

Imo its a win that true made in canada authentics are being offered for the first time in several years. Price is high but hockey authentics always used to be on the expensive side. You use to have to hit all the back channels to try to get one.
I agree. Hopefully they drop the authenti’s w/ name/numbers soon

That 30% code def softens the punch

Back
Top Bottom