Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I want some Dri Fit and those mixed stretch cotton tees they make in the NFL

those Adidas 100% cotton tees are awful, I bought an Embiid and washed it once and it's buns

Cavs need to stop messin around and reveal their jerseys soon. I'm feenin Bruh.

Need that white association jersey if those mocks up are any indication. I got a $50 NDC gift card on standby

The 2k cover leaked with the updated cavs jersey yesterday. Didn't post it since it was a sucky picture

I bet they get revealed today

The 2k cover leaked with the updated cavs jersey yesterday. Didn't post it since it was a sucky picture

I bet they get revealed today

So not only did they have to change it to the new jersey design, they're going to have to change it again to the team he gets traded to lmao

ill take a nice big swoosh over 3 stripes up and down every sleeve and pant leg then Adidas logos all over the place

wanna see the shirts
initially was annoyed by the giant swoosh, but then you really put it into perspective. :lol:

DGWGynvUQAA6-4G.jpg
DGWGz6BUwAIQmC8.jpg
DGWGzUGV0AAzVZ3.jpg

Attachments

• DGWGynvUQAA6-4G.jpg
    DGWGynvUQAA6-4G.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 9
^ Fanatics gonna be making the swimgmans for online sale only. At least thats what I've gathered from the article posted a few pages back. If thats the case then I'm worried about how they're gonna come out

Nike isn't making replicas. That's all that's known, there will be swingmans because Detroit Pistons store told me they would have swingman and very limited batch of authentics

wouldnt make sense for them NOT to make swingman since those sell pretty good

Ahh ok that's what I get for not double checking.

The authentics already look like swingmans, wtf are the swingmans gonna look like? :sick:

Ay man chill. I want them to look the same design wise. All I've cared about is materials used. Never cared for mesh numbering and heat pressing the fake twill logos and wood marks and def never cared for the crappy rev 30 material

Back
Top Bottom