Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Has anyone in here copped swingman or authentic shorts and compared them to the fit of Mitchell & Ness shorts?

Looks like the Lakers Hardwood classics are out of stock on NBAStore.eu

Congrats to those who ate >D

Still waiting on my Mavs authentic custom... Said it probably won't ship for another three days and they keep pushing the ship date back in the product description.

Still waiting on my Mavs authentic custom... Said it probably won't ship for another three days and they keep pushing the ship date back in the product description.
Well obviously the date in the description updates because as each day passes they update it accordingly for people who haven't bought them yet

Has anyone in here copped swingman or authentic shorts and compared them to the fit of Mitchell & Ness shorts?

I didn’t cop the swingman Nike shorts yet but coincidentally enough I was wearing my authentic M&N shorts while I saw swingman shorts.

Nike swingman is way thinner than the authentic M&N, length seems to be the same. But I won’t know till I try them on. I may go back to the sore today and see if they have it available. I’ll try it on and may cop since it’s payday.

I didn’t cop the swingman Nike shorts yet but coincidentally enough I was wearing my authentic M&N shorts while I saw swingman shorts.

Nike swingman is way thinner than the authentic M&N, length seems to be the same. But I won’t know till I try them on. I may go back to the sore today and see if they have it available. I’ll try it on and may cop since it’s payday.
Word. Thanks for that little piece

Was concerned about length the most and am curious about how the sizing correlates with the M&N shorts sizing

Well obviously the date in the description updates because as each day passes they update it accordingly for people who haven't bought them yet

Not necessarily. Since it's a manufacturer direct item it could be on hold for when the "manufacturer" has the right type material in terms of color, size, etc. This does give me hope though lol.

Aside from all the jerseys ripping like paper. Anyone else kinda underwhelmed by the authetic jerseys? I got a DeRozan Raptors icon and when I compare it to the Chris bosh nike made jersey from 2004 it just seems so cheap. The lettering and numbers are pretty thin when comparing. I guess it’s becuase these jerseys are being made so light now, but it just doesn’t feel as well made as these used to be.

The “Raptors” letters kinda look a bit weird in the one photo. And another odd thing is that the nba logo is heatpressed on. Maybe it’ll last longer, but wasn’t expecting that either. I’ll probably keep the jersey, and it’s not terrible. But there’s def room for improvement on these.

How are you guys wearing the Therma Flex hoodie? I went tts but the XL is pretty baggy. I tried on a L but I don’t like a tight fit to the point it is form fitting.

I’m 6ft. 180 lbs.

I'm not gonna say I hate the thinness of the jerseys cause I could see them being perfect during summer weather. I'm most def gonna rock my Lebron jersey if I go to any festivals next summer. I just gotta stay away from mosh pits :lol:

Missed out on the classic Lakers swingman. Looks like they took down the page for it. Anybody happen to have any screenshot of it?

NEVERMIND, i hate this new site at times, i rarely see new posts anymore :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom