Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Gonna need that statement booker jersey ASAP sand then I’ll be done with Nike jerseys.

Only want a Giannis, Lonzo MPLS, and a statement Booker jersey.

Been wearing my therma flex almost everyday lately. I get lots of compiments on it. It's so comfortable and easy to put on / take off. I'm considering getting another team when and if? They release all teams.

Also anybody know if therma flex will transition into other sports? Would love a Cubs and Seahawks one. Edit: Had some ebates money so I used the gift card +10% added on on Nike.com. Got an all black w white swoosh hoodie for $23 out of pocket!

Last edited:
Those Fanatics jerseys are an absolute joke :lol:

I wouldn’t buy it for myself but it’s not bad for a 3 year old. The quality isn’t any worse than the Nike nfl jerseys I have in those sizes. It’s the same type of thick paint.

Disagree. Those might be the best looking replica jerseys since the Champion days. Def look better than those ugly wide-shoulder jawns Adidas/Reebok been putting out for the past 15 years

I haven’t seen the men’s version but the kids one is on par with the Nike nfl game jerseys. Same type of rubbery paint. It’s almost feels the same as the Nike heat pressed stuff. The nba logo on the back is also embroidered

IMG_20171105_154144.jpg

If that jersey released on Nike.com or other retailers, I doubt anyone would care. Dope concept, but all white is trash. Coulda thrown in some hits of purple and gold.

Oh, and I tried on the dri-fit zip up hoody today.... man, that thing is nice. I tried on a sz bigger than I normally wear (they didn’t have my true sz), and it was definitely big, so I’d get tts. I might need to grab when I can get a nice discount on it.

Last edited:
Probably has been answered already but what's the difference between the authentic and swingman shorts? Did a side by side comparison on NDC. Other than the drawstring and I would guess materials made on the authentic, that's the only difference between the two?

Of course the price as well. $150 compared to $80.

Y'all see Wade complaining about how drenched with sweat his jersey was last night? These damn things rip easy and don't even stay dry. Complete disaster.

Does anybody know if the on court jerseys are different from the authentics in any way?

Also, is it possible to cop a Knicks authentic w/ the Squarespace patch in NYC anywhere?

I'm assuming I can just walk into MSG and cop but I could be wrong.

Copped the Raptors practice short last week. Like em don't love em (esp. at retail), luckily I had a discount code + some money left on a gift card.
F1b3vwI.jpg

TBH they are growing on me though, been wearing them around the house

Does anybody know if the on court jerseys are different from the authentics in any way?

Also, is it possible to cop a Knicks authentic w/ the Squarespace patch in NYC anywhere?

I'm assuming I can just walk into MSG and cop but I could be wrong.
Apart from the players having added length onto their jerseys and maybe the ad on the shoulder there isn’t much difference.

S/o dude that likes 7 inch inseam shorts giving me the idea to fold the waistband. Got some shorts from a rec league and they were too long

Back
Top Bottom