Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Any chance my Lonzo MPLS Jersey Order gets cancelled? I’m afraid that I bought it for 80 shipped that they might axe it.

Any chance my Lonzo MPLS Jersey Order gets cancelled? I’m afraid that I bought it for 80 shipped that they might axe it.

Wait was it on sale today? It's only 10 bucks but I'd like to see if they would honor it since I just ordered yesterday.

Wait was it on sale today? It's only 10 bucks but I'd like to see if they would honor it since I just ordered yesterday.

I ordered two days ago for 90 shipped along with the 15% off included ( 108 retail )but yesterday I saw that it dropped down to 95 retail and then I applied the 15% off so it was around 80 shipped. Cancelled the first order and now hoping they would honor the second order.

*fingers crossed*

I ordered two days ago for 90 shipped along with the 15% off included ( 108 retail )but yesterday I saw that it dropped down to 95 retail and then I applied the 15% off so it was around 80 shipped. Cancelled the first order and now hoping they would honor the second order.

*fingers crossed*

If the site allowed it, domt see why they would cancel it

If the site allowed it, domt see why they would cancel it

Sometime if there's a pricing error they won't honor the order, if I were dude I'd send them an email just to make sure.

Sometime if there's a pricing error they won't honor the order, if I were dude I'd send them an email just to make sure.

Just emailed them. Hopefully they honor it and let it go through. I’m glad I got the Swingman since the authentics be ripping left and right.

So I bought the rubio swinman in a xl since my porzingis in a xxl was wide on the sides ...

Now this jersey is stupid tight. Im either going to have to hit a treadmill asap or wear an underarmor tshirt under it. There is no way i can wear a hoodie or anything under it. And its considered a custom so im basically stuck with it.

So I bought the rubio swinman in a xl since my porzingis in a xxl was wide on the sides ...

Now this jersey is stupid tight. Im either going to have to hit a treadmill asap or wear an underarmor tshirt under it. There is no way i can wear a hoodie or anything under it. And its considered a custom so im basically stuck with it.
Damn that sucks

Just try to flip it

So what's the difference between the $100 and $150 hoody? I see the logo is smaller on the $100. Is the $100 warmer?
The $100 is a cotton/polyester blend that feels similar to tech fleece whereas the $150 is 100% polyesters and is a somewhat thick mesh material

Where can you buy a pair of the compressions with built in knee pads? Do they have a generic one for basketball?

Nike ones not out yet but fanatics is already getting the kids ones out local stores here in the Bay Area.

Attachments

• 92EB75AA-FC07-4B9C-B225-0DFB8A5210B1.jpeg
    92EB75AA-FC07-4B9C-B225-0DFB8A5210B1.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 69
  • F8162426-AB93-459B-9C64-BECE7385F539.jpeg
    F8162426-AB93-459B-9C64-BECE7385F539.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 57
B58271D5-A5D2-4A40-A3D9-A60BED78A5A2.jpeg https://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=77206010&model=283446&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

The NEW “black” Houston Rockets J.Harden swingman jersey... waiting for authentic

Back
Top Bottom