Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Bruh, we're not even saying to go back to the heavy mesh of the 90s, (although I wouldn't be mad about that), but at least be on par with last year's Adidas joints.

You dudes must be old. There's a big difference between playing in the extremely lightweight Nike Dri-Fit tanks compared to the heavy mesh BS that Reebok and some Adidas jerseys were like in the past. Why the hell would you enjoy playing more in heavy shorts and shirts over extremely lightweight and comfortable ones? :lol: that just sounds like some "back in my day..."

Maybe I sweat too much but Dri-Fit stuff is even worse to play in than older, thicker mesh. It gets so heavy and wet, like D-Wade the other night showing his jersey to teammates - dumbfounded by how wet it was. Old, thicker material never got soaked to the bone like the light/cheap stuff of recent years.

I want to get a pair of Swingman shorts (The T-Wolves Icon Edition) but I'm not sure to go with XL or L. I'm about 5'11 & 200 lbs. Looking for a good fit, not too baggy or too tight. Can anyone help me out plz?

Anybody plz? Appreciate it in advance :smile:

Maybe I sweat too much but Dri-Fit stuff is even worse to play in than older, thicker mesh. It gets so heavy and wet, like D-Wade the other night showing his jersey to teammates - dumbfounded by how wet it was. Old, thicker material never got soaked to the bone like the light/cheap stuff of recent years.

You can find pictures, wade been soaking all his jerseys like that over his career, has nothing to do with the New Jersey’s. Same with Carlos boozer

D-Wade wears that tight *** compression shirt underneath his jersey, two separate pairs of compression shorts/tights, two arm sleeves....but I'm sure it's the jersey's fault

D-Wade wears that tight *** compression shirt underneath his jersey, two separate pairs of compression shorts/tights, two arm sleeves....but I'm sure it's the jersey's fault
Or he drank too much the night before lol

I lucked out and found a size M in the practice shorts at lids. Was able to get 10% off as well.

1E3B2D53-7DF5-4AB3-BF97-B0AF2C7296AE.jpeg

You dudes must be old. There's a big difference between playing in the extremely lightweight Nike Dri-Fit tanks compared to the heavy mesh BS that Reebok and some Adidas jerseys were like in the past. Why the hell would you enjoy playing more in heavy shorts and shirts over extremely lightweight and comfortable ones? :lol: that just sounds like some "back in my day..."

all i said was thicken the material a little bit.

was there anything wrong with adidas on court uniform? no. and it sure as hell isn't as heavy as you're acting it would be if they just beefed up the materials.

you sound hella young and are brainwashed by nike.

all i said was thicken the material a little bit.

was there anything wrong with adidas on court uniform? no. and it sure as hell isn't as heavy as you're acting it would be if they just beefed up the materials.

you sound hella young and are brainwashed by nike.

Buddy I'm not saying it HAS to even be Nike. I'm just saying the way some of the people are talking in here it sounds like they legit think there would be no difference in the performance feel of the Reebok heavy mesh NBA jerseys over the extremely light and comfortable Nike ones. I like the look and direction of the Nike ones, they just obviously need to make a little change in the material they're using right now.

I think you don’t need to size up on Swingman jerseys unless you like the baggier Kanye type fit.

Got my Giannis HWC jersey in and it fits TTS to me thankfully.

Will post pics later.

:smokin

I think you don’t need to size up on Swingman jerseys unless you like the baggier Kanye type fit.

Got my Giannis HWC jersey in and it fits TTS to me thankfully.

Will post pics later.

:smokin

Patch as well? I like the Harley-Davidson patches on the Bucks jerseys.

Difference in weight from old jerseys to new ones are very minimal imo. It's not like you're shedding a pound of weight from making the jerseys that much lighter than they already are. These are the same peeps that are complaining that the lebron 15s are heavier than other current models. it's like .4 oz's heavier TOPS. That's nothing. You wouldn't even feel the weight difference. This goes the same with jerseys. There was no need to make the jerseys even lighter than the adidas authentics.

Not buying that Nike's jersey feels so much lighter and better performing. I'm glad they're acknowledging their fault and owning it.. and honestly I'm glad it happened. I've been disappointed in collegiate product for YEARS now (thin material, heat press vs. embroidery on authentic). Hopefully this drives some change

So from what I read on Nike's official statement regarding the jersey rips, it doesn't look like they're even considering making the material any thicker but are instead looking into producing stronger seams in the jerseys so they won't rip

And probably gonna heat press everythinf to avoid damaging the structural integrity of the jerseys as some of the rips are around the stitched numbers.

Back
Top Bottom