Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Tried on practice shorts today in a size L. And rather wide fit. Length is long for me as well. I’m about 5’9 or so, they didn’t have a size M so I could not compare the sizing to the M.

Tried on practice shorts today in a size L. And rather wide fit. Length is long for me as well. I’m about 5’9 or so, they didn’t have a size M so I could not compare the sizing to the M.
Yeah 6’4” here I think L is what I’d go for and maybe w a flip on the waistband

Just thicken the material. That extra weight doesn’t impact an athlete.

Nonsense marketing so they use less material, less money and charge more.

Just thicken the material. That extra weight doesn’t impact an athlete.

Nonsense marketing so they use less material, less money and charge more.

I don't understand people that say this. Have you played in a Dri-Fit Nike tank top compared to some heavy material that soaks up a bunch of sweat and makes it even heavier?

I don't understand people that say this. Have you played in a Dri-Fit Nike tank top compared to some heavy material that soaks up a bunch of sweat and makes it even heavier?
I said it earlier but its true, these players could give 2 F's how light and thin the materials are, and its evident when dudes like Melo are training and scrimmaging in hoodies

I said it earlier but its true, these players could give 2 F's how light and thin the materials are, and its evident when dudes like Melo are training and scrimmaging in hoodies

Playing in a light Dri-Fit hoodie >> playing in some heavy, uncomfortable mesh sleeveless shirt

Just make the jerseys a little thicker like the old ones. I have never heard a player say his jersey was too heavy and it affected his game.

I want to get a pair of Swingman shorts (The T-Wolves Icon Edition) but I'm not sure to go with XL or L. I'm about 5'11 & 200 lbs. Looking for a good fit, not too baggy or too tight. Can anyone help me out plz?

I've always preferred the heavy mesh shorts and jerseys of the 90's over the super lightweight stuff from these days.

I've always preferred the heavy mesh shorts and jerseys of the 90's over the super lightweight stuff from these days.

Agreed. My sentiments exactly. This endless quest to make jerseys thinner, lighter, smaller, tighter is going way too far. I can somewhat understand the performance argument but once the QUALITY starts declining badly, please just stop!

Well I collect authentic shorts and play in men’s league in all of them. I was able to get two authentic shorts for $70 apiece on fanatics error. Then I also purchased two for a total of $217 a month back with a coupon. So I actually ended up getting them cheaper than I did when I used to buy adidas authentics from them. I take excellent care of my shorts & im keeping ALL receipts from fanatics. Their return policy is great and you have a year if you keep everything. So if my shorts rip or any damage, I’m sending them back.

You dudes must be old. There's a big difference between playing in the extremely lightweight Nike Dri-Fit tanks compared to the heavy mesh BS that Reebok and some Adidas jerseys were like in the past. Why the hell would you enjoy playing more in heavy shorts and shirts over extremely lightweight and comfortable ones? :lol: that just sounds like some "back in my day..."

Nike Dri-Fit/Aeroswift >>>

Y’all must be in NY or some ****. Why would anyone would wanna play in something heavy and baggy. :lol:

Nike Dri-Fit/Aeroswift >>>

Y’all must be in NY or some ****. Why would anyone would wanna play in something heavy and baggy. :lol:

For real :lol: they're either old, from NYC/NJ and still love their old baggy ****, don't play basketball anymore or are too out of shape to wear the more form fitting cuts of the Dri-Fit/Aeroswift material shirts. Or some combination of these.

For real :lol: they're either old, from NYC/NJ and still love their old baggy ****, don't play basketball anymore or are too out of shape to wear the more form fitting cuts of the Dri-Fit/Aeroswift material shirts. Or some combination of these.

I’m old. And old enough to remember Nike making heavy mesh. Which is higher quality than the adidas or Reebok you mentioned imo. Form fitting can fit me, and I still hoop on the regular. And sometimes I even wear it. But I personally enjoy the feel of the heavier mesh more.

We dont need the same thick mesh jerseys from the 90's. They just gotta thick enough so that the players jersey doesn't tear in half after fighting for a rebound

Back
Top Bottom