Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

FGTJFJ.JPG

The Cavs are supposedly getting a black alternate as well.

Mockup of what they could look like:

A navy uniform would be a nice way to complete the set.

Last edited:
Its dumb that the put navy blue numbers on the wine jerseys. You can't see them. They should of kept it gold. Gold and wine was a good combo and it really popped. Here's what someone posted on twitter on what the icons should of been with the gold numbers
IMG_5778.jpg

Its dumb that the put navy blue numbers on the wine jerseys. You can't see them. They should of kept it gold. Gold and wine was a good combo and it really popped. Here's what someone posted on twitter on what the icons should of been with the gold numbers
IMG_5778.jpg

I have to respectfully disagree. Looks way too Hawks-ish now.

Wine jerseys are nice, yes it's kinda odd with two dark colors but it's look great, need to move away from all that yellow they had before

Damn so no more of the Cavs navy alternate jersey? Those were one of the coldest jerseys in the league. I gotta pick one up before they're gone

I think they look great. loving all the twill and stitching and mix of materials on the jersey itself.

Clippers getting an overhaul too. Thank God! They should've stayed with the ones they used from 2009-2016.

interested to see what the real pics of the Wolves will look like.

Not mad at the socks. They look like theyre the versatility socks with the nba logo on em.

After seeing what the Nike jersey look like, I went and bought the remaining adidas swingman, as I prefer the old school round collar look adidas did, even though I'm more of a nike guy. Not feeling these new ones at all, hopefully they grow on me as the season goes by.

Back
Top Bottom