Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

At least you can say Minnesota's new uniforms are unique. Which is something a lot of other teams can't say. Think that's why the NBA shifted away from the flashy uniforms of the 90's because unique and flashy leads to polarizing which leads to less sales if that makes sense.

Nike will slowly but surely turn these nba jerseys into ncaaf jerseys with like 40 different colorways for each team.

DG35vKaU0AI_x1n.jpg:large

Looks like no changes for the Lakers. Weak.

Attachments

• IMG_20170810_071305.jpg
    IMG_20170810_071305.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 52
Hopefully these retail authentics don't have any absurd + length like the adidas rev30s did. With each team looking to have some motto stitched above the jock tag, you won't be able to tailor the jersey

Last edited:
Bucks jerseys are nice. Shame that Harley patch is there. Not only is the advertising annoying, it doesn't blend in at all. So far only the Cavs blends well.

what does the blue stand for on the bucks jers?

I'm thinking color of the state flag maybe? I remember watching a really cool video of their rebranding efforts. I'm not a fan of the sponsor patches, but I like that some teams are being sponsored by companies with local roots like Harley being Milwaukee based and Blue Diamond being Sacramento based.

I'm thinking color of the state flag maybe? I remember watching a really cool video of their rebranding efforts. I'm not a fan of the sponsor patches, but I like that some teams are being sponsored by companies with local roots like Harley being Milwaukee based and Blue Diamond being Sacramento based.

i hope rockets get a NASA sponsorship then.. that **** would be :emoji_fire:

Suns jersey.

Here's to hoping they'll bring back their black jersey.

Back
Top Bottom