Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Also agree, those don’t look bad for a first time. Kinda cool to see huge team logo on the front of each players team and everyone wearing same color

Better than any adidas jerseys the last few years

I personally thought the best ASG uniforms were none at all. For some reason I always liked seeing the players wear their real team jersey. All those road jerseys on the floor at the same time just looked cool.

Whatever the ASG uniforms look like, I’m already in my feelings because I know they’re not gonna put out authentics :smh:

I'm still waiting on my Ben Simmons city swingman to get shipped from them and I ordered on 12/27. They said I should here from them today on whats going on.

giphy.gif

By the looks of the jock tags and Nike Connect tag, it’s probably legit

Are they black and white jerseys cause the black cement 4s are releasing that same weekend?

Yea :lol: I figured after looking at the pictures in detail and seeing the IG they were from that it was infact the real deal

Kinda weird for Nike to give up th swoosh for all star weekend

Yea :lol: I figured after looking at the pictures in detail and seeing the IG they were from that it was infact the real deal

Kinda weird for Nike to give up th swoosh for all star weekend
not at all. JB is in need of some good brand exposure. smart move on their part.

not surprised they went the JB route

Adidas just passed JB and kids care less and less about Michael Jordan as the generations keep getting younger

you also have Drake who is signed to JB and the game is in Canada

not surprised they went the JB route

Adidas just passed JB and kids care less and less about Michael Jordan as the generations keep getting younger

you also have Drake who is signed to JB and the game is in Canada
The All Star game is in LA this year

City jerseys at the Team LA Store, the wish patch looks terrible :smh:

DTNCMOyVoAAUEpq.jpg:large

Yea jersey is cold. The patch though... no bueno on that one. Just called them they only have Zo. May get the others tomorrow. El Segundo don't have any yet.

Back
Top Bottom