Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

There are some Pistons fans in here, right? Is y'alls team store the only place you'll be able to get a Drummond? Will they even make them?

Asking on the hope that my man Kemba gets the call to replace Love.

Just got my 2 pairs of shorts, will try them on at some point today
IMG_7742.jpg IMG_7743.jpg
Are the bucks swingman?

Yeah figured just doing my due diligence trying to find some authentic bucks or hell even some swingman city shorts :lol:
Those would be nice, or even the statement shorts. Hopefully in the coming seasons they can focus more gear based on the other uniforms across the board.

Last day to use your Fanatics codes everyone. Unless they put up the white authentic Westbrook ASG jersey, probably going to pull the trigger on the authentic OKC Icon edition.

Last day to use your Fanatics codes everyone. Unless they put up the white authentic Westbrook ASG jersey, probably going to pull the trigger on the authentic OKC Icon edition.

seen some people mentioning it, what was the fanatics/dr pepper coupon for? or how did they get them? not looking for a code but just wondering what the promotion was. Completely missed that.

For folks who have ordered off of NBAstore.eu what does shipment on hold mean? Is it bad? First time ordering overseas thanks

Wish there was something I wanted to use one of those codes. Got something coming today from NDC that would have been nicer at 30% off but I also like that 1 year return policy from Nike :wink:

I have two fanatics code that I won't be using.

548N7DNK8

72Z2MVWGX

If you do use it please just reply so others know its been used.

I used the 72Z2MVWGX. Been eyeing some stuff, but just kept convincing myself I didn't need it. 30% off made me say what the hell. Thanks man.

Ok I need the black harden authentic before it gets hyped and sells out instantly by playoffs

No one still has a 48 in stock!?

Back
Top Bottom