Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Not paying over retail

Link didn’t work but I looked a few weeks back and they were $250?

IMG_7801.JPG

Here's what I just got from NDC, wouldn't have minded the 30% off Fanatics haha.
I know this uniform had its critics but I'm a fan of grey uniforms and really liked the details related to the Guardians of Transportation statues and I figured if I was going to get an authentic LeBron jersey, however short lived a Nike Cavs jersey will last, may as well get a unique one.
There is a little disappointment though because the neck line taping doesn't have the details like the stock photo shows:
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw the wine lebron authentics at FTL, they had it on a model with the land swingman. Authentic was nice as hell IMO

Nbastore.eu just issued me a refund for my city authentic saying that the pre-orders couldn’t match the inventory :sick:

Bunch of suckas man :smh:

I would assume they would get them or make them

Something they had at the team store last night that I've never seen before and never even seen online was the red Isiah Thomas All Star jersey from 1989 I think. It was a Mitchell & Ness Swingman for $145 (minus 15% off in-store).

Something they had at the team store last night that I've never seen before and never even seen online was the red Isiah Thomas All Star jersey from 1989 I think. It was a Mitchell & Ness Swingman for $145 (minus 15% off in-store).
Check evay

They got a ton of all star swingmans dropping

A lot got posted on eBay before retailers

Check evay

They got a ton of all star swingmans dropping

A lot got posted on eBay before retailers

Nice, I didn't know that! Is there a list somewhere of the ones that are dropping? They're not on the M&N site.

Nice, I didn't know that! Is there a list somewhere of the ones that are dropping? They're not on the M&N site.

No just seen a ton of new ones on eBay and lakers store had some new authentics up

So none of this stuff is advertised as of yet

Yup.

Kinda had a feeling as soon as it last the date the website listed. I don’t think they were ever getting them to begin with

Called MSG earlier today too and they said they only got Swingmans :smh:

Wizeak. Nike really dropping the ball with the release of authentic jersey and shorts for the initial season.

I got the Hyperelite shooting shirts for like half price. Some of the thermaflex jackets are on there cheaper as well

Oh man Jaylen Brown just POSTER’d up Porzingus just now... haha sorry not sorry to interrupt

Here is my white Lebron all star.

I really like the glossy outline. The patch is done way nicer than the team applied ones. Nike should just put on the team patches. This patch looks about the same as what you see on the gamers.

Attachments

• 606DDF28-D3C6-4612-A066-D6EF38236FAB.jpeg
    606DDF28-D3C6-4612-A066-D6EF38236FAB.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 706CB7CA-9E73-4030-8BB5-E8EA50E2F79B.jpeg
    706CB7CA-9E73-4030-8BB5-E8EA50E2F79B.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 23A60210-4600-47B8-B603-A76A4B58953F.jpeg
    23A60210-4600-47B8-B603-A76A4B58953F.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back