Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

If you've every played in a traditional jersey you know the armholes can be irritating. Nike's design is intended to provide more range of motion. I dig it.
Yep and I bet this was definitely pushed by their star player LeBron. Also I wonder if this will result in shorter Jersey lengths for authentics since there should be less tugging to stop the Jerseys from being untucked

I haven't seen any news on it yet but does anyone know if the swingman (if that's what it will be called anyways) will have the sponsor logos on them too?

I haven't seen any news on it yet but does anyone know if the swingman (if that's what it will be called anyways) will have the sponsor logos on them too?

None will unless you buy it directly from the team and the team wants to sell with the ad patch.

IMG_2277.JPG

Is nike selling practice apparel? I could never find the Adidas stuff for sale

The adidas shirts climalite practice shirts are on NBA.com or they were before

I've got a ton of tees and long sleeves from seasons past all adidas. Most were from eBay but I did cop a few off NBA store

I'm sure there is a thread somewhere for this question but to open a new one probably isn't good forum manors. Is there a site where I can get NBA jerseys used or never worn. eBay is obviously littered with fakes and knockoffs and not that I really care because it's to ball in its more about comfort than anything. But so this chat doesn't get flooded with that if you can just DM me some sites that would be great.

I'm sure there is a thread somewhere for this question but to open a new one probably isn't good forum manors. Is there a site where I can get NBA jerseys used or never worn. eBay is obviously littered with fakes and knockoffs and not that I really care because it's to ball in its more about comfort than anything. But so this chat doesn't get flooded with that if you can just DM me some sites that would be great.
Grailed probably. What are you looking for in the first place?

Grailed probably. What are you looking for in the first place?
Some of the older Lebron jerseys a MJ jersey here and there maybe a Pierce jersey. Basically swingman version because like I said it's more for ball then to really be wearing around. I know every once in a while someone will post on eBay a swingman or authentic version at a reasonable or steal price. I can't really explain it much more than that I think you get what I'm saying.

Some of the older Lebron jerseys a MJ jersey here and there maybe a Pierce jersey. Basically swingman version because like I said it's more for ball then to really be wearing around. I know every once in a while someone will post on eBay a swingman or authentic version at a reasonable or steal price. I can't really explain it much more than that I think you get what I'm saying.
You can try craigslist I guess. Ebay is probably your best bet or find a mom and pops shop that has jerseys.

The adidas shirts climalite practice shirts are on NBA.com or they were before

I've got a ton of tees and long sleeves from seasons past all adidas. Most were from eBay but I did cop a few off NBA store

Has there ever been practice shorts for sale

About 4 weeks out and still no pricing info or knowledge of tiers? I just want to know the price point already

About 4 weeks out and still no pricing info or knowledge of tiers? I just want to know the price point already
I agree, I was actually looking to snag a Westbrook jersey on the OKC sight on discount yesterday and noticed they had the date of 9/29 for the Nike ones to be on the sight so we should know more or less a week before that.

Everyone whos jersey I would want to own is retired, so i dont care as much about the uniforms as I do the gear and accessories. I'm itching for the specs on the warm-ups, practice gear, socks/wristbands to be revealed. Dri-Fit :smokin

Back
Top Bottom