Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Grabbed Stance/NBA white and black socks yesterday @ Marshall's for $3.99..
I'm good for the season. Not liking the new look of socks.

So when can we start buying the new gear? I know jerseys are September 29th stated by some teams. But what about dri-fit team shirts and such?

I don't know for sure but I would just assume September 29th is the full release of all Nike items since all teams and and Nike are mentioning just that date but could be wrong

i think september 29 might be the first day that adidas contract ends. could be wrong though.

IMG_4405.JPG

I like the quality of Stance stocks.

They are thick in the right spots and breathable and thin other spots.

The logoman NBA socks looked good but ones they sold at Champs Sports were cheap in quality. Almost every pair I had got holes in them after a few wears.

Nike Elite socks were too thick and the Hyperelite were kinda tight.

I like the quality of Stance stocks.

They are thick in the right spots and breathable and thin other spots.

The logoman NBA socks looked good but ones they sold at Champs Sports were cheap in quality. Almost every pair I had got holes in them after a few wears.

Nike Elite socks were too thick and the Hyperelite were kinda tight.

the old nba socks were cheap quality? before stance? I find that hard to believe, they were thick. I got a pair thats like 6 years old still. My mom wears em around the house and must of been washed 100+ times an they still look good

Grabbed Stance/NBA white and black socks yesterday @ Marshall's for $3.99..
I'm good for the season. Not liking the new look of socks.
I've seen the Stance socks at Marshall's, Ross, and TJ Maxx. All $3.99. Team socks as well as the standard black/white. Grabbing as many as I can find.

I've seen the Stance socks at Marshall's, Ross, and TJ Maxx. All $3.99. Team socks as well as the standard black/white. Grabbing as many as I can find.

I was lucky that the last time I went to my local Marshalls, they had a restock on the socks.

Had an assorted NBA colors and sizes. Team and plain crew ones. Had to get like 8 pairs for $3.99 each.

been stocking up on stance socks too. mainly 359s and a couple 559s. well worth it at 3.99

the old nba socks were cheap quality? before stance? I find that hard to believe, they were thick. I got a pair thats like 6 years old still. My mom wears em around the house and must of been washed 100+ times an they still look good
I second this. Still have my nba socks from like 8 years ago.

Yeah Stance socks are aight. Never purchased a pair cause it's not worth the $20+ they were charging but I sure did stock up at $4.

I wear them both at work and to hoop in. Comfy in both settings. It's just that Medium is a better fit as the Large is too big. Need to stock up on more of the basic black and the white pairs and I'm set. Passing on these Nike socks. At least intially

IMG_1239.jpg
There was a big difference in the retail and on court for bare feet sock..the black is the retail version and white is on court

Yeah man, I remember grabbing a pair of on court socks and I was like WOW....These are not even close to the ones in store. They were amazing.

Yea the on court socks are much better but too thick... pause

I likes the retail pairs but I do have a few on court I copped off eBay for the low low long long ago

IMG_1239.jpg
There was a big difference in the retail and on court for bare feet sock..the black is the retail version and white is on court
Where/When were the "on court" versions available? I would've loved to get a pair.

Never realized on-court versions existed, have a pair of the black retails and tbh they're meh #themoreyouknow

Crazy how back in the day I thought it was too much to be paying $15 for a single pair of (those logo) socks, then Nike with their "Elites" and eventually Stance got us all brainwashed thinking $25/$30/$40(!) for one pair of socks is anything short of insane. Those $4 Marshall finds I can definitely get behind though lol

Back
Top Bottom