Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I expect this to be the case next season for sure

Especially with the way the NBA is growing in popularity
i certainly hope so. the 3 main kits should be readily available (authentic) for every team...not every player...but every team

and it makes no sense that you get ready to grab an authentic jersey and its sold out for months.

i certainly hope so. the 3 main kits should be readily available (authentic) for every team...not every player...but every team

and it makes no sense that you get ready to grab an authentic jersey and its sold out for months.
Yeah I’ll give Nike a pass this year because it was their first

Call it a feel out year :lol:

1B4D570F-1B9A-4EF8-AD31-1D655050F53A.jpeg

Reactions: Ube
Am I the only one that thinks the Nike Connect app is a great concept but practically useless?
Agreed. Been tapping into multiple jerseys all season. I know we had someone here win the seats to the Celtics game, but I feel like there’s gotta be more they can do on a day to day, game by game basis and maybe make it accessible to track your tap-ins on your account rather than only being able to just accessing it each day with the tap-in.

We should really press Nike to starting stitching numbers on the swingmans again. I still think $110 for a heat pressed jersey is unacceptable.

Damn I had no idea they were heat pressed lol. The jerseys back in 2002 were stitched for like $70 retail. This is like 1994 Champion replicas.

Had higher hopes for Nike taking over NBA apparel. Pretty disappointing so far imo. Still not down with them slapping the Check on the authentic, but if New Era can bastardize the on-field MLB caps, I guess why not Nike.

What's the feedback on authentic shorts from this season? Better than Adidas? Worse than Champion and Reebok? There's been so many alternate looks I'm not sure where to start, but I do know I'll pickup some shorts for the summer.

I've got a few Adidas authentics and the thunder from this year. Embroidery is far nicer on Adidas, but I love the Nike's. They're SO much lighter, move easier too I've found. In my opinion the Nike Authentic Shorts > Adidas

I've got a few Adidas authentics and the thunder from this year. Embroidery is far nicer on Adidas, but I love the Nike's. They're SO much lighter, move easier too I've found. In my opinion the Nike Authentic Shorts > Adidas
Appreciate the review!

I know this is posted on here some where..what’s the length difference between a 52 XL and a 56 XXL authentic jerseys??? I wanna get the city edition lakers Kobe jersey but I don’t want the 2XL if it’s too long..can someone point me to the page number where this is covered or post some pictures if you have some and nice enough to share...much appreciated BTW I’m 6’3 230

Yea will the Warriors be wearing the black "The Town" jerseys next year?

I was told they were going to have the town jerseys next year, only up until they move to SF....

that's why i'm trying to buy a lot of the town stuff as i can, gotta rep where i'm from with the team i love while they're doing this.....

EDIT: i have the black/reflective therma-flex showtime hoodie, how do i wash it so that i dont mess up the reflective parts of the hoodie?

Last edited:
Such a dope jersey, by the time I got to the link there was only a size 56 left unfortunately. Haven’t been able to find any authentics besides the road blue jersey
Sivas has the authentic city edition but its 176 euros they got small to XL

Not NBA but related but couldn't find the USA thread. Found these at Marshall's and thought it was interesting that they're Made in USA. Player issue maybe? Can anyone shed some light?

2uo51ci.jpg

Back
Top Bottom