Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Can score the Cavs therma flex hoodie for bout $60-70 new. Should I do it or no? I’m worried if lebron move next year and my hoodie becomes obsolete lol
That's a great deal. If you're a Cavs fan then yeah definitely should buy lol but from the post it seems you're a Lebron fan and if that's the case no bc he's most likely leaving lol.

P.S. Any chance the Miami Heat thermaflex is on sale for that price too? Lol

Looking to pick up a few swingman jerseys, but I have questions about sizing. The last time I bought a jersey was in the early 2000s when Nike had the contract then.

Do these new jerseys fit the same as those did?

Thanks!

Last edited:
My country’s nba.store online shop. They only have Cavs, warriors and bulls.

And yeah, I’m a lebron fan first and foremost, not Cavs. I’m what you call a where ever HE-AT fan lol

Reactions: Ube
Can score the Cavs therma flex hoodie for bout $60-70 new. Should I do it or no? I’m worried if lebron move next year and my hoodie becomes obsolete lol
Doubt lebron leaves but even then, it's a really good hoodie for $60. Even if he does it's still a solid piece of clothing.

Looking to pick up a few swingman jerseys, but I have questions about sizing. The last time I bought a jersey was in the early 2000s when Nike had the contract then.

Do these new jerseys fit the same as those did?

Thanks!

I felt I had to size up 1 size compared to what I'd usually wear. I'm a standard Large in just about everything but now Nike has the "athletic cut" shirts and everything, I've had to go up to XL on some shirts, same thing happened with jerseys. I'm about 22" armpit to armpit and went with XL for the swingman jerseys (I was a large in Adidas swingman jerseys and a 44/L in Nike NFL jerseys).

Finals gear starting to pop up on NDC (not team-specific)
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

$150, might have copped

$400? they can rot in hell

they're gonna release same old regular authentic down the line without the box.

theres nothing special about this jersey is whats the funny thing

At least the Kobe one had some special commerative stuff on it.

I think the swingmans are nice this year. I actually prefer them to the authentics because the fabric has a bit more weight to it.

Also I had acquired a game worn Nike jersey. Material is deff tougher and stiffer than a regular authentic on the perforated/mesh areas

not sure if it was mentioned, swoosh logos are stitched as well.

Also I had acquired a game worn Nike jersey. Material is deff tougher and stiffer than a regular authentic on the perforated/mesh areas

not sure if it was mentioned, swoosh logos are stitched as well.
Damn Nike is cheaping out on us. The swoosh isn’t heat pressed?

Damn Nike is cheaping out on us. The swoosh isn’t heat pressed?
No, I think earlier in this thread watching the preseason or regular season nd saw a close up I had mentioned the swoosh looked stitched but couldn't tell much

I think someone else posted a gamer with stitched swoosh I forgot but it makes sense since these are all washed over and over and likely peel or something

C8610531-AC8A-4E01-91B6-A4532EC1EF20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom